Mythruna
April 30, 2024, 12:59:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Serious computer problems  (Read 10848 times)
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 11:41:51 AM »

I used to have BullDog (safe by microsoft confirmation) it thought mythruna was malware.
Well, Mythruna will suck your life away and make you want to give away large amounts of money, so it might not be so wrong.
Lol, not me. I am the only person in my family with a correctly-developed brain Tongue
That's mean. Everyone has a correctly-developed brain in your family (except for the disabled). It just depends on how that person uses it.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 12:14:21 PM »

I used to have BullDog (safe by microsoft confirmation) it thought mythruna was malware.
Well, Mythruna will suck your life away and make you want to give away large amounts of money, so it might not be so wrong.
Lol, not me. I am the only person in my family with a correctly-developed brain Tongue
That's mean. Everyone has a correctly-developed brain in your family (except for the disabled). It just depends on how that person uses it.
The truth hurts. My brother has special needs, eleven, smarter than my 18 year old sister. His problem is on the outside, hers is on the inside.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: