Mythruna
April 20, 2024, 07:29:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What I have been up to lately  (Read 2990 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2013, 02:35:19 PM »

Hey everyone, you all have not heard from me in quite a while (or in that childish manner), I have been having a lot on my plate lately. I signed up for cross country, and I have to say it is quite fun I have a good pair of running shoes, I have a great couple of coaches, and it is so fun. Today we got to run in the woods, but they did have a path for us to run through. It feels amazing to exert your energy like that.

As for my programming status, I have halted the development of Mansion of Azazel because I have been getting mad over the whole side animation thing, so that is just completely a cast-away for now. Don't worry though, I have been programming. I have been working for the Minecraft Bukkit API, understanding fundamentals of using APIs to get ready for Pauls' API, (actually, I just wanted to learn how to make Bukkit Plugins). I have been working on a plugin for quite a while and people are resistant to help me figure out some issues, or they plainly don't know how to do something. I have to say the API is pretty easy over the past week or two that I have been using it.

We are almost nearing the 1-year anniversary of me finding Mythruna, and being on the forums for a whole year. I want to thank you all for everything that you have done for me, and everything you have fed up with, this is an amazing community, a fantastic game, and I would like to celebrate this year mark and my maturity being at a higher state since last year.

Regards to all, have a great day;
~ Shzylo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: