Mythruna
April 29, 2024, 07:08:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: multiplayer experiment  (Read 6467 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2013, 12:56:22 PM »

looking at all the still life statues on the main server has given me a crazy idea
a group could meet on the main server or other is ip is given and make objects of what their characters would look like and rp with them (it would let me see how you guys in vision the actual game being and it would be a interesting substitute for the real thing while we wait) also we would make objects of what our characters equipment would look like and other things as well

post whether you like this idea or whether you think my idea is far too ridiculous (which it probably is)
finally if you like it post whether or not you will meet me to do it on the main server or provide a port to do it on

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 04:07:43 PM »

Sounds sorta fun. It makes me want to use D&D Dice and have someone keep control of stats or something... That would be a great idea...

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 04:46:21 PM »

Sounds sorta fun. It makes me want to use D&D Dice and have someone keep control of stats or something... That would be a great idea...
does this mean you will try my experiment?

Budehgong
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 03:56:16 AM »

Sounds fun, but lately I don't have enough time to play Mythruna at all, let alone meet up with other players.

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 11:54:08 AM »

Same here. I wish I could but I usually miss dead-lines (The time to start the experiment). I hate dead-lines...

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 12:31:12 PM »

Same here. I wish I could but I usually miss dead-lines (The time to start the experiment). I hate dead-lines...
Deadlines are good for some things, like programming (so you don't just lay the project off). I set my deadline for the end of the year Tongue
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 05:58:35 PM »

Deadlines are good for some things, like programming (so you don't just lay the project off). I set my deadline for the end of the year Tongue
It might also help to set goals in between deadlines. Like goals of what you want to accomplish today, or what you want finished within a week, etc.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 08:32:56 PM »

It might also help to set goals in between deadlines. Like goals of what you want to accomplish today, or what you want finished within a week, etc.
Yeah forgot to mention that Tongue By the end of next week I am hoping to have a whole bunch of sprites done and some maps put together for Mansion of Azazel Cheesy btw, I have finally created that 3-frame animation for walking so it doesn't look as tacky.

~~Back on TOPIC ~~~~~~~~~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: