Mythruna
April 25, 2024, 12:41:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Doesnt open  (Read 4430 times)
LugiaCraft

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2013, 09:15:04 PM »

I run Mythruna as admin and normally but it only makes it to Select Display Settings and once i click ok nothing open after that
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 09:17:10 PM »

I run Mythruna as admin and normally but it only makes it to Select Display Settings and once i click ok nothing open after that

Sorry you are having problems.

Does it just exit or does an error pop up?  Can you see if it wrote an error-####.log (where #### is a unique number) or a client.log file?

Do you know what kind of graphics card your computer has?

Most common cause of this issue is a graphics card that is not good enough to run the game or graphics card drivers that are not up to date.
Stickman Sham

"I did it! I took the boots!"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 10:19:02 PM »

I have this problem. After going through many threads, I conclude that your graphics card must be better, more specifically you need a graphics card with an OpenGL2 and GLSL setup, even more specifically most Nvidia graphics cards.

"UnsupportedOperationException: GLSL and OpenGL2 is required for the LWJGL renderer!"

Do you get any error messages that contain that string where the Mythruna.exe is?

“It’s like, ‘hell yeah, I’m all stoked for this lasagna,’ and then you nuke it and the cheese gets all scabby on top and it’s like eating a scab, you know?” - Jesse Pinkman
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 10:26:13 PM »

nVidia cards greater than a Deforce 5800, I think... and any ATI card from the last few years, mostly.

Some of the newer intel cards will also support OpenGL2.  There are a lot of laptops with the non-compliant GPU, though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: