Mythruna
April 27, 2024, 03:30:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ideas for my castle  (Read 12799 times)
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 04:03:17 PM »

I literally don't have much of a difference in Mythruna and Minecraft like Shzylo said. Mythruna runs at about 60-35 fps. Minecraft runs at about 70-40 fps. It's really strange that Minecraft runs slow. It's very frustrating.
It must be all those shader mods. Wink
this joke. I can't respond to it.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 04:13:12 PM »

im running vanilla minecraft  and can u save on single player or didnt i look hard enought on mythruna

The world is always saved.  It cannot be not saved, in fact.

In single player, you always respawn to the same location, though.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 05:04:05 PM »

Okay I have one thing to state within Minecraft and Mythruna. The direction you face really changes your FPS, just because of the engines. I declare that, because by looking straight up in Minecraft I go from 15-30 FPS on my desktop, to anywhere between 85-130 FPS if I am on the surface, at bedrock level the opposite. Mythruna, my FPS is normally best when i look straight forward, meaning not looking up, not looking down, but at at 90 degree angle.

What I think it is, is how everything is rendered.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 05:20:15 PM »

Looking up at the sky in Mythruna should also be the fastest FPS you get.  It's weird otherwise because it's not rendering anything but the sky then.

Hit F11 to bring up the full stats... anywhere you can look that reduces the total object count, triangles, etc. should speed things up.

If not, then your performance has less to do with rendering and more to do with other things.  Or you are running with vsync on and timings are not as relevant.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: