Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 05:16:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creature Concepts: Takwin  (Read 60865 times)
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 07:57:31 PM »

lol there will e a ton of Takwins on multiplayer servers  Tongue

Until they are killed.
Does this mean Takwin don't respawn?

If you didn't read the spoilers before then I'm not sure I should spoil things now. Smiley  No, they don't respawn once killed.

There is no "kill 400 badgers" style farming in Mythruna because there is no XP.
I didn't read the spoilers.. or at least tried my best not to lol.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2013, 08:04:01 PM »

lol there will e a ton of Takwins on multiplayer servers  Tongue

Until they are killed.
Does this mean Takwin don't respawn?

If you didn't read the spoilers before then I'm not sure I should spoil things now. Smiley  No, they don't respawn once killed.

There is no "kill 400 badgers" style farming in Mythruna because there is no XP.
I didn't read the spoilers.. or at least tried my best not to lol.

Once the takwin are killed for a particular area then the magic that created them has been dispersed.  Only in the strongest magical areas will there be another spawn nearby enough to call it the same place.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 02:11:23 PM »

Wow. Just wow. I thought this: If Paul is willing to spoil something, it can't be thaaat big of a deal. So I read the spoilers :3. I know by reading that the game is NOT SPOILED AT ALL because I know once he adds in monsters ETC, there will be TONS of secrets he didn't tell us about. :3.

Anyway, Treants anyone?
Stickman Sham

"I did it! I took the boots!"

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2013, 08:02:41 PM »

Just a minor note to Paul directly:
Dont pull a minecraft and make only 3 main mobs. Even variety of one mob is better than what minecraft rolled at us.
In the latter of achievement for combat systems, strive towards closer to Skyrim than Minecrap.
 Cool

“It’s like, ‘hell yeah, I’m all stoked for this lasagna,’ and then you nuke it and the cheese gets all scabby on top and it’s like eating a scab, you know?” - Jesse Pinkman
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2013, 08:26:30 PM »

Dont pull a minecraft and make only 3 main mobs. Even variety of one mob is better than what minecraft rolled at us.
In the latter of achievement for combat systems, strive towards closer to Skyrim than Minecrap.
 Cool
o:
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2013, 09:12:09 PM »

Cool

It's already been stated many times that Skyrim is more of my target than Minecraft.

These initial creature designs are all just thing that are either necessary for world maintenance or relatively easy to achieve in the short term (either because of AI simplicity, mesh simplicity, some combination, etc.).

I look forward to the day where adding new creatures is my primary function.
Stickman Sham

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2013, 12:32:14 PM »

Yeah, I saw the thread stating that. I just wanted to put that in based on the combat systems.

“It’s like, ‘hell yeah, I’m all stoked for this lasagna,’ and then you nuke it and the cheese gets all scabby on top and it’s like eating a scab, you know?” - Jesse Pinkman
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2013, 12:38:08 PM »

Yeah, I saw the thread stating that. I just wanted to put that in based on the combat systems.
"Minecrap":
I guess I'll be having fun in this barley field while you aren't Cheesy Hahaha.

Edit: No barley field creatures sadly. Hehe
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 12:40:41 PM by Moonkey » Logged

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Stickman Sham

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2013, 04:14:06 PM »

Holy graphics - this is why i'm upgrading my computer.
At first, minecrafts simplistic graphics were cute, but once they added all this stuff, it makes me want to kill Notch for not upping the graphics with a surprisingly unsimplistic gameplay. Mods are just crazy these days, I'll tell you 'hwhat

Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2013, 05:33:59 PM »

At first, minecrafts simplistic graphics were cute, but once they added all this stuff, it makes me want to kill Notch for not upping the graphics with a surprisingly unsimplistic gameplay. Mods are just crazy these days, I'll tell you 'hwhat
until update 1.6.23567 comes out and overwrites ALL of your mods. D:<

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2013, 05:43:44 PM »

Jeb is the main developer or Minecraft for quite some time, blame @jeb_
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2013, 05:50:41 PM »

until update 1.6.23567 comes out and overwrites ALL of your mods. D:<
Nope. I'm playing Aether 2 with the Shaders mod right now on 1.6.2 actually.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2013, 06:33:13 PM »

Installation is different, but this is Mythruna, not Minecraft. Antvenom did a great tutorial on how to install mods for 1.6+
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: