Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 05:41:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't open Mythruna  (Read 19128 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2013, 08:26:31 AM »

It's a file named hs_err_pid####
Do you have any files with the name error-########-.log in which all the number symbols are unique numbers in your Mythruna directory?
WaterLord

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2013, 08:28:37 AM »

Do you have any files with the name error-########-.log in which all the number symbols are unique numbers in your Mythruna directory?
No. Only a few client files, just named client (or client-2, etc).
This is in the client files:
2013-08-14 17:18:20,531 INFO  [mythruna.client.MainStart] Build version:20120627
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 09:51:31 AM »

What worries me is that you have a 1 core CPU. They aren't... Let's say... Good for playing games with. Especially since a Dual Core has a bit of a hard time running Mythruna.
Just because it isn't a Dual Core doesn't matter really much if it has a goodish GHz (maybe 3.0?) But more than one core does help Shocked

Insert Quote
I unzipped it.
But now I get this: (I think it's the same error)  Sad

WaterLord is that a client-#.log file or an error-########.log file? If its a client-#.log file or neither, please go into your directory and post an error-########.log file as I haven't seen error logs with all those '#' and the '-------------- T H R E A D -------------' things.
Nah, Single cores are old. There are no 'New' single cores that are fast. Even a 3.0 ghz single core is pretty bad.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 02:39:00 PM »

This seems to be java-specific. Are you able to play other java based games? Say, Minecraft?

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 02:54:02 PM »

Does it crash when you very first start it or does it crash after the settings screen comes up.

If it crashes right away then it's a Java problem.  Java is unhappy on your computer for some reason.

If it crashes after the settings screen then it might be a graphics driver issue.
WaterLord

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2013, 10:10:49 AM »

Does it crash when you very first start it or does it crash after the settings screen comes up.

If it crashes right away then it's a Java problem.  Java is unhappy on your computer for some reason.

If it crashes after the settings screen then it might be a graphics driver issue.
All I can see is "Mythruna Role Crafting Game". No settings.
I'll try to check if there's any Java update available (again).
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 10:13:59 AM »

All I can see is "Mythruna Role Crafting Game". No settings.
I'll try to check if there's any Java update available (again).
All you see is the splash screen.
What you can try doing is uninstalling previous version of java (if you have like many versions of java) if that doesn't work, try completely uninstalling all java and download the latest version.
WaterLord

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 10:52:22 AM »

I think I found what is causing all these problems!
The jsse file in C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\lib is corrupt and unreadable. But I can't even delete/move it and it won't let me re-install Java :/
So what can I do?
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2013, 11:28:53 AM »

I think I found what is causing all these problems!
The jsse file in C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\lib is corrupt and unreadable. But I can't even delete/move it and it won't let me re-install Java :/
So what can I do?
You want to UNINSTALL java, the reason it won't let you delete it is because it is open in another process, correct? If you were to blindly delete the files it will corrupt it pretty badly (learned the hard way).
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: