Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 12:14:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i keep getting the Login failed error when i try to login to multiplayer.  (Read 6823 times)
jwright

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2013, 12:08:49 PM »

it says: "Login failed client is not receiving UDP messages from the server. please make sure that UDP port 4234 is not blocked." how do i fix this???
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 01:08:29 PM »

it says: "Login failed client is not receiving UDP messages from the server. please make sure that UDP port 4234 is not blocked." how do i fix this???

Sorry you are having trouble.  I just reset my server.  Please try again and see if you can connect.
jwright

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 09:14:23 AM »

Sorry you are having trouble.  I just reset my server.  Please try again and see if you can connect.

I tried it again today and it's still not working. Was I to late after the reset?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 09:46:29 AM »

I tried it again today and it's still not working. Was I to late after the reset?

Could be.  I reset again if you want to try it.

It could also be that your UDP port is blocked by your firewall or something.
Budehgong
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 04:32:11 AM »

I often have this problem as well, but downloading the client again worked for me.
Also, make sure you have Mythruna and the server whitelisted in your firewall.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: