Mythruna
April 19, 2024, 09:32:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: A human npc named Fred.  (Read 66363 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2013, 02:50:01 AM »

Everyone realized they needed a leader suddenly. At least they want a leader, instead of going commando.

(insert Fry meme here) "Wonder if he means what he's really saying with 'commando'..."
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2013, 04:29:04 PM »

I have decided from this point on to make this thread a little more interactive. Since the hypothetical server Fred is in is open to multi player you can now post in this thread what you would like to do with Fred (this story is following his npc life after all).

So post your submission on what you would like to do with Fred and i will probably include it in the next chapter.  Smiley

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2013, 05:31:06 PM »

I have decided from this point on to make this thread a little more interactive. Since the hypothetical server Fred is in is open to multi player you can now post in this thread what you would like to do with Fred (this story is following his npc life after all).

So post your submission on what you would like to do with Fred and i will probably include it in the next chapter.  Smiley
Fred died.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2013, 06:18:40 PM »

Fred died.
shzylo i am still making new chapters he is not dead yet.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2013, 05:03:53 AM »

shzylo i am still making new chapters he is not dead yet.
theamericono

AMERICA

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2013, 03:26:45 PM »

Chapter. 1
Fred was a lumber jack in a human village. His normal day consisted of gathering wood to trade to the rest of the town to use as firewood for food and stuff, but also to use as firewood for himself. One day in the morning while leaving his cabin on the outskirts of town he say a strange sight: an elf using fire magic to burn down the town. At first his first goal was to kill him but then he saw all the burnt bodies around him and the fear factor out weighed the need to protect his town. So he decided to go into the woods for a normal day of chopping wood but not before noticing that the elf was spouting something he did no under stand: "Trololololol". So with that he went into the woods and chopped some wood as usual. After returning he found the entire town burned down including his cabin. Although he wanted to rebuild it was getting dark and his tiredness factor was very high so he slept on the floor of his burned down cabin. When he woke up half the forest was burned down. And so via luck Fred became the last survivor of his village burdened with the task of rebuilding.

instead of :an elf using fire magic to burn down the town
should be more like : an fire elf using fire magic, for what fred did not know at the time so he cared not to bother the elf with his questions so he headed into the forest for the usuals days work chomping wood and maby collect berries or wild animals for more money or more food.

just a though
theamericono

AMERICA

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2013, 03:30:47 PM »

Chapter. 2

A few days after his village was destroyed Fred was already almost done rebuilding his house. He'd been living off of mostly berries because his skill set comprised of only wood cutting construction and a little cooking. When returning home with more lumber for his house he saw a young female simian milling around the ruins of his village.

"Who are you," he asked.

"Koko," she responded.

"Where did you come from," he asked.

"It was the strangest thing, tree top home town was burned down by an elf of all people," She explained, "While spouting 'trololol' for some reason"

"Wanna help me rebuild my village?" Fred inquires.

"Sure," she responds. "Just no elves I can't understand those hypocritical tree lovers."

Unbeknown to both of them was that that elf was actually a player, an extra dimensional being visiting their word for better or for worse. So with that Koko went off to gather the other simian survivors to help Fred rebuild the village.
isnt he a little quick to ask for help i just doesnt seem right just my thought but it pretty good so far
theamericono

AMERICA

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2013, 03:40:45 PM »

how about ebag51  recruits fred to be his right hand man (since fred did build the town basicly) and ebag51 trains him to dual weld to wood cutting axes to help defend the town( i thought thats would fit in becouse he is a lumber jack)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2013, 05:02:56 PM »

how about ebag51  recruits fred to be his right hand man (since fred did build the town basicly) and ebag51 trains him to dual weld to wood cutting axes to help defend the town( i thought thats would fit in becouse he is a lumber jack)
american YOUR character would be the one to enter the story and teach him dual wielding wood cutting axes (you are joining the hypothetical server in doing so) and i supose i could eventually have him as my right hand man lol

post yes or no if your ok with your character coming on to the hypothetical server and teaching Fred dual wielding

theamericono

AMERICA

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2013, 04:46:06 PM »

yes i would be honored to be on the server and teach fred the ways of the dual axes
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2013, 08:35:33 PM »

Chapter. 6

Fred being a lumberjack was given the assignment of gathering wood for the soon to be built battlements of the town. After delivering a shipment of wood around noon three days after the meeting Fred decided to see what Koko was doing at her training exercises. Recently the simian leader of the village had enlisted the help of a human npc named Carn to teach some of the villagers the proper one handed sword stances. When Fred arived to where Koko was training he saw her practicing her resting stances albeit a bit clumsily.

"Hi, how are you doing?" Fred asked.

"Ok, practicing to kill some evil elves," Koko replied.

"What will you do when the war is over?" Fred asked.

"Start a furniture shop probably," Koko answered.

After saying fair well to Koko Fred made his way home. On his way home he was stopped by an avian he had never seen before.

"If your going to defend this village you will need to learn how to fight," said the avian stranger.

"I'm more needed as a lumberjack ad Carn says he has no more room in his class for any new students," replied Fred.

"Then i'll show you how to duel wield axes," said the avian taking out two axes.

After showing Fred the stances he said, "Practice those and if you need to you will be able to protect this village." After saying this he handed Fred an axe.

"Before you go what is your name?" Fred asked.

"TheAmericono," he said leaving.

Again little did Fred know that this mysterious avian was also a player an extra dimensional being. And with that Fred practice for the conflicts the not too distant future held.

Budehgong
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2013, 02:09:34 AM »

This is just getting more magical by the minute.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2013, 05:03:38 AM »

instead of writing just random parts of the book, you should go to Google Drive and type it up.
theamericono

AMERICA

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2013, 05:15:27 PM »

Chapter. 6

Fred being a lumberjack was given the assignment of gathering wood for the soon to be built battlements of the town. After delivering a shipment of wood around noon three days after the meeting Fred decided to see what Koko was doing at her training exercises. Recently the simian leader of the village had enlisted the help of a human npc named Carn to teach some of the villagers the proper one handed sword stances. When Fred arived to where Koko was training he saw her practicing her resting stances albeit a bit clumsily.

After saying fair well to Koko Fred made his way home. On his way home he was stopped by an avian he had never seen before.

"If your going to defend this village you will need to learn how to fight," said the avian stranger.

"I'm more needed as a lumberjack ad Carn says he has no more room in his class for any new students," replied Fred.

"Then i'll show you how to duel wield axes," said the avian taking out two axes.

After showing Fred the stances he said, "Practice those and if you need to you will be able to protect this village." After saying this he handed Fred an axe.

Again little did Fred know that this mysterious avian was also a player an extra dimensional being. And with that Fred practice for the conflicts the not too distant future held.
nice but i think it would be more sutable for a big warrior to tech him the ways of dual axes rather than a small bird
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2013, 05:27:45 PM »

Chapter. 6

nice but i think it would be more sutable for a big warrior to tech him the ways of dual axes rather than a small bird
i never said you were a small avian  Tongue

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: