Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 07:09:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Popups and an axe...  (Read 13777 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2013, 07:05:46 PM »

Forgot to post this here... already posted it to the other feeds...

Starting to get object menus hooked up. And look at the shiny new axe...

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 07:07:16 PM »

I like it :3
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 07:16:41 PM »

I like it :3

Thanks.  I will probably redo the spacer in the pop-up menu but it serves it's purpose, is changeable in the style file, and endless tweaking of visuals does not a finished game make. Smiley
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 08:48:33 PM »

Heh! Will items always look like this? (I also laughed at the fact you go "I didn't have metal so I just kind of put it in")

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 09:27:17 PM »

Heh! Will items always look like this? (I also laughed at the fact you go "I didn't have metal so I just kind of put it in")

For the first part, what are you insinuating? Wink

Objects will always be craftable.  Right now the only way to craft them is with blocks.  I don't think they look that bad... at least that aren't flat 2D pixelated sprites. Wink
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 12:00:58 AM »

Objects will always be craftable.  Right now the only way to craft them is with blocks.  I don't think they look that bad... at least that aren't flat 2D pixelated sprites. Wink
True, you DO get 3 dimensions to crafts items...

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 06:04:57 PM »

Forgot to post this here... already posted it to the other feeds...

Starting to get object menus hooked up. And look at the shiny new axe...

omg when this is released in an up date mythruna will become 4 times better

p.s. Yay being able to equip stuff  Cheesy

Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 05:36:31 PM »

I have to say, AMAZING! One issue: The shovel looks super funny and square (LOL), and the axe is also the same way. I'm... kind of hoping we'll be able to smooth out our tools later in the future, right? Cus... I'd rather cut trees with an axe, not a block on a stick xD

Nonetheless, great work creating the axe with what you have to work with. Actually kind of reminds me of a hammer Cheesy. I wonder what hammers'll do in Mythruna....
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 07:18:45 PM »

I have to say, AMAZING! One issue: The shovel looks super funny and square (LOL), and the axe is also the same way. I'm... kind of hoping we'll be able to smooth out our tools later in the future, right? Cus... I'd rather cut trees with an axe, not a block on a stick xD

Nonetheless, great work creating the axe with what you have to work with. Actually kind of reminds me of a hammer Cheesy. I wonder what hammers'll do in Mythruna....

The axes has a sharp edge.  So does the shovel.

Maybe I should wait to post screen shots when the game is done in 4 years. Wink
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 08:30:24 PM »

The axes has a sharp edge.  So does the shovel.

Maybe I should wait to post screen shots when the game is done in 4 years. Wink
So you're going to be like that fez guy?
FYI: 4 years = 1460 days (minus today)
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 08:08:46 PM »

Nooooooooooooooooooo! Don't wait 4 years until it's done! Tongue. It just looks a little square is all I'm saying. :S.

Note to self: Maybe I did a little too much kick, and not enough kiss.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 08:56:40 PM »

Thing is... I thought it was already asked and answered. 

I could take two years off and just work on all of the crafting stuff to give you guys proper meshes and what not but that seems wasteful when there is a whole game to write still.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 10:34:15 PM »

Thing is... I thought it was already asked and answered. 

I could take two years off and just work on all of the crafting stuff to give you guys proper meshes and what not but that seems wasteful when there is a whole game to write still.
Remember, Paul, modders are a great source of ideas and help without them being "hired" *hint, hint* *wink, wink*.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2014, 04:38:14 PM »

I'm sure someone in the community would be happy to make a good mesh for you. Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: