Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 06:31:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding...  (Read 10611 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2013, 02:48:02 AM »

She's here to cut stuff and chew bubblegum... and she's fresh out of gum.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 05:58:58 AM »

She looks so evil — and ready to kill — for bubblegum!
Rex

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 07:42:00 AM »

Yayyyy! Chopping tree time!

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 11:33:47 AM »

Some of you older folks or classic B-movie buffs may get the bubblegum reference. Smiley  I cleaned the original line up a bit.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 02:05:14 AM »

Some of you older folks or classic B-movie buffs may get the bubblegum reference. Smiley  I cleaned the original line up a bit.
They Live!

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 02:20:12 AM »

They Live!

Now... the 20 cent question... did you know it or did you google it?  Smiley
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 05:18:10 AM »

They Live!

Now... the 20 cent question... did you know it or did you google it?  Smiley
I've heard this quote so much I had to see it myself.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 11:05:08 AM »

It's a famous quote

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 12:15:25 PM »

It's a famous quote

Yep... and been regurgitated a few thousand times, I'm sure.  And now I can add myself to that list.

With a lot of memes, I sometimes wonder how many people know the original and how many people just find it funny because of the repetition of the hundred other memes and their variations.  Nice to know that some of the Mythruna community gets the original reference. Smiley
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 08:09:09 PM »

I didn't know it, but I've heard it before... somewhere.... Maybe I actually watched the movie O.o. I'm like that, watch a lot of old movies. Makes some modern movies look AMAZING! Then again, sometimes it makes modern movies look repetitive Tongue

(Uh... I can see Paul saying something like ""I'm like that, watch a lot of old movies." Now I feel old...." or something. Wait, haven't I seen this somewhere else? Uhh.... :O)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 09:25:31 PM »

I didn't know it, but I've heard it before... somewhere.... Maybe I actually watched the movie O.o. I'm like that, watch a lot of old movies. Makes some modern movies look AMAZING! Then again, sometimes it makes modern movies look repetitive Tongue

(Uh... I can see Paul saying something like ""I'm like that, watch a lot of old movies." Now I feel old...." or something. Wait, haven't I seen this somewhere else? Uhh.... :O)

Nah, in this case I was exposed to the movie when it was already kind of old.  I think I was too young to see it when it first came out (nope, as it turns out, just old enough I guess.  Though you have to remember that to some of us, Roddy Piper was pretty ridiculous and at 17 something like that will keep you from seeing a movie.).

Lot's of things make me feel old, though... like the fact that 90s music is now the equivalent of the "classic rock" of my day and I can remember playing that music in a band.  Playing Stone Temple Pilots today, is a little like if I'd been playing Creedence Clearwater Revival back when I actually _was_ playing Stone Temple Pilots.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: