Mythruna
April 17, 2024, 10:03:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MacBook Pro Keyboard Controls  (Read 4355 times)
okieracing

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2014, 11:03:25 AM »

I just downloaded Mythruna to my MacBook Pro. I am not using a mouse so I am trying to figure out the keyboard controls for the game. What buttons do I use for digging or placing blocks? This is what I have so far. Any help on this would be appreciated.

W = Walk Forward
S = Walk Backwards
A = Walk Left
D = Walk Right
M = Map
P = Personal
H = Hand? Not sure what hand is.
Space Bar = Jump
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 12:07:01 PM »

I just downloaded Mythruna to my MacBook Pro. I am not using a mouse so I am trying to figure out the keyboard controls for the game. What buttons do I use for digging or placing blocks? This is what I have so far. Any help on this would be appreciated.

W = Walk Forward
S = Walk Backwards
A = Walk Left
D = Walk Right
M = Map
P = Personal
H = Hand? Not sure what hand is.
Space Bar = Jump

Unfortunately, you can't really play without a mouse because it is the only way to place and remove blocks.

There is no 'h' key though.  Maybe you mean 'g' which turns on 'game mode'.  Does text display to your console when you do these things?  Because when you start up it should say "Press F1 for help." and so on.  Then when you hit things like 'g' it should say "Game mode on.", "Build mode  on." etc..  Just making sure that is working for everyone because I sometimes get questions that indicate that it is broken.

Some keys are not documented in the help like ',' and '.' being used like the mouse wheel.

But in this version of the game the only way to place and delete blocks or do any object interaction is with the left/right mouse buttons.

For reference, this is what the console should say when starting up:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: