Mythruna
April 28, 2024, 04:09:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Look, it's now or never  (Read 6642 times)
Random97

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2014, 03:35:28 PM »

Hey paul.
             look. im browsing for games cuz im kinda bored with what i have. now i want to know if you have any game changing updates to take mythruna out of pre-pre-alpha (or pre-alpha whatever it is). this is because im exited for this game, but im not waiting 3 years for an update to change the game for the better. im moving on if im not assured that im getting what i might pay for. thats right. im thinking about donating. but only if you have results planned for the nearby future.
                                                                                                                                                                         Untill then,
                                                                                                                                                                                           Random97
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 04:19:10 PM »

Hey paul.
             look. im browsing for games cuz im kinda bored with what i have. now i want to know if you have any game changing updates to take mythruna out of pre-pre-alpha (or pre-alpha whatever it is). this is because im exited for this game, but im not waiting 3 years for an update to change the game for the better. im moving on if im not assured that im getting what i might pay for. thats right. im thinking about donating. but only if you have results planned for the nearby future.
                                                                                                                                                                         Untill then,
                                                                                                                                                                                           Random97

Well, it's kind of all up to my wife's brain cancer, really.  Every time I set plans and state a date then something goes wrong and she gets worse.  So I'm not going to pretend to know what will happen anymore.

I'm still working on it when I can and I still have plans... but they really have to be very fluid these days.  And money gets tighter all the time which limits the time I can take off work.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 06:00:09 PM »

Hey paul.
                                                                                                                                                                         Untill then,
                                                                                                                                                                                           Random97
You can wait without donating. No harm in waiting for something.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 08:22:51 AM »

There are so many good games out there. Just install steam and wait for specials. This is Paul's baby even though it feels like ours. I also want to encourage Paul to not give up unless he will be doing some VR engine. Wink

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 06:08:23 PM »

I'm still waiting in the wings as well paul Smiley i have a 151 steam games in the meantime lol

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 08:17:25 PM »

I'm still waiting in the wings as well paul Smiley i have a 151 steam games in the meantime lol

Heheh... your steam queue sounds almost as bad as my Netflix queue. Smiley
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 07:09:20 PM »

Hehehe. Dad and I are trying to up that Netflix queue... but mom isn't liking that idea very much. xD She might give in once she realizes The Walking Dead has finished it's season, and that Breaking Bad is almost over. "The Fly." best episode of Breaking Bad yet. XD!
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2014, 08:59:34 PM »

Hehehe. Dad and I are trying to up that Netflix queue... but mom isn't liking that idea very much. xD She might give in once she realizes The Walking Dead has finished it's season, and that Breaking Bad is almost over. "The Fly." best episode of Breaking Bad yet. XD!

I have over 250 items in my netflix queue.  About 50 of those are for the kids.  It's to the point now where when I decide I want to watch something that is already in the queue then I remove it and readd it so that it's at the end. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: