Mythruna
April 25, 2024, 03:48:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanting to Contact PSpeed!  (Read 4569 times)
Flurpyy

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2014, 03:49:18 PM »

Hello, I am 18 years old and beginning school majoring in Computer Science, and would love the experience of helping you with this project in any way I can, I am able to program java and other languages but have never tried programing a game in java. I am sure that we would be able to work something out if you were ok with someone volunteering to help you out. I have Skype and everything else that is needed to help you out, let me know what else you need thanks!
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 06:27:34 PM »

Hello, I am 18 years old and beginning school majoring in Computer Science, and would love the experience of helping you with this project in any way I can, I am able to program java and other languages but have never tried programing a game in java. I am sure that we would be able to work something out if you were ok with someone volunteering to help you out. I have Skype and everything else that is needed to help you out, let me know what else you need thanks!

Thanks for the offer and I appreciate your enthusiasm.  Unfortunately, I barely have any time to develop Mythruna these days, let alone manage someone else's development.

The best way to get involved is continue learning Java and game development and perhaps try your hand at writing some mods for Mythruna using the existing modding capabilities.  Some day if I get to the point where I'm looking for help, the modders are the first place I will look.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 02:56:30 AM »

If you accepted every chance of help, I don't know how many people would be working for you Paul.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 06:51:12 AM »

If you accepted every chance of help, I don't know how many people would be working for you Paul.

Too many. Smiley  I'd have to hire a management team just to keep track of it all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: