Mythruna
April 15, 2024, 09:22:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: SimArboreal...  (Read 13921 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 09:47:26 AM »

On all of my keyboards, the print screen button is on the Sys Req button.  Regular press is Sys Req (which is the print screen button in the tree editor) and if I want to do a windows print screen I have to press shift.
On my keyboard it's the opposite, actually. Print Screen is the first option, and under it is the Sys Req, so I'd have to hold shift and press it to get the Sys Req.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2014, 10:28:02 AM »

On all of my keyboards, the print screen button is on the Sys Req button.  Regular press is Sys Req (which is the print screen button in the tree editor) and if I want to do a windows print screen I have to press shift.
On my keyboard it's the opposite, actually. Print Screen is the first option, and under it is the Sys Req, so I'd have to hold shift and press it to get the Sys Req.

"under it" implies it is the default... like all of the other keys on your keyboard.  Or do you have to press shift to type 1?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2014, 10:29:21 AM »

But actually, I just checked and on my keyboard, on windows, sys req does a print screen... and so does print screen.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 10:45:33 AM »

But actually, I just checked and on my keyboard, on windows, sys req does a print screen... and so does print screen.
I have to hold the Function key down for SysRq and you're right though. sys req does what print screen does...

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 01:24:36 PM »

I have to hold the Function key down for SysRq and you're right though. sys req does what print screen does...

Then how do you know which one is which?

Generally, thing on the bottom is the default thing.  Maybe yours has the sys req on top?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: