Mythruna
April 19, 2024, 02:18:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Impressive Buildings  (Read 21551 times)
Tamarie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2014, 04:07:42 PM »

Paul, it's so good of you to work so hard to preserve others' work. I'm afraid my poor neighbors have been zapped bigtime.
You get hides for your tannery from the farm? I love those livestock. And the huge cave between iggyjeckel town and Sean and FutureB's--amazing contents. I wonder what it's for.
By the way, Sean, FutureB, and iggyjeckel, I'm a fan of both those towns. Another one, featured on a video, is Cliffside, far to the south. Complete and beautiful, just needs furnishing. The new Spawn Town's buildings happen automatically? Wow! I'd never guess.
And Moonkey, jumping down a well to access your lab--excellent!
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 06:41:47 PM »

Cliffside sounds familiar.

There really are some amazing things around.  And yes, new spawn town has entirely randomly generated buildings.  I have an admin tool that lets me click on a point on the ground and it will spawn a random one.  All I did was add streets, lights, and ladders (inside the buildings).  At the current building generation level, only the first floor gets stairs.  Sometimes I also had to carve some doorways.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 07:52:09 PM »

Thanks! Most of the credit needs to go to FutureB. Did you see the airship? I recently finished it.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2014, 10:36:36 PM »

Thanks! Most of the credit needs to go to FutureB. Did you see the airship? I recently finished it.

sean send the corodonates to the airship id like to check it out. Wink

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
Tamarie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2014, 12:38:12 AM »

Shucks! I was just there, but I didn't note the coordinates. What kind of scaffolding did that take? I pretended I was stuck in a hole and explored it. So many cannons! Nice job!
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2014, 11:34:16 AM »

I don't know if you could call it scaffolding, but there were platforms all over the place to build it. I wish I took a screenshot of it.

The coordinates are ~2000 x 1000 behind our castle. Is it possible to extend the property to include the ship? at the moment only half of the ship is covered by a small bit of property.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2014, 01:21:04 PM »

I don't know if you could call it scaffolding, but there were platforms all over the place to build it. I wish I took a screenshot of it.

The coordinates are ~2000 x 1000 behind our castle. Is it possible to extend the property to include the ship? at the moment only half of the ship is covered by a small bit of property.

Yeah, I can totally give you more property... we can either extend the existing one (I can do that by myself) or give you a second property for it (which we'd have to be online at the same time).

For the former, I need to know exact coordinates so I can teleport and not spend too much time looking around.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2014, 06:45:40 PM »

The coords 2074, 814, 136 should bring you right to the ship. That would be great if you could extend the property if you have the time! Smiley

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2014, 11:32:44 AM »

The coords 2074, 814, 136 should bring you right to the ship. That would be great if you could extend the property if you have the time! Smiley

It's actually quite far from the town property.  Why don't we just arrange to be on at the same time and I'll give you a new property for it.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2014, 02:01:00 PM »

Paul, it's so good of you to work so hard to preserve others' work. I'm afraid my poor neighbors have been zapped bigtime.
You get hides for your tannery from the farm? I love those livestock. And the huge cave between iggyjeckel town and Sean and FutureB's--amazing contents. I wonder what it's for.
By the way, Sean, FutureB, and iggyjeckel, I'm a fan of both those towns. Another one, featured on a video, is Cliffside, far to the south. Complete and beautiful, just needs furnishing. The new Spawn Town's buildings happen automatically? Wow! I'd never guess.
And Moonkey, jumping down a well to access your lab--excellent!
Haha, I didn't know you'd find my lab Cheesy

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 01:37:34 AM »

hey the corods for the post for futureb n seans vilage is at 2009, 908, 60 if you want to make that just a small amount bigger we can drag it to cover the airship

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2014, 02:10:06 AM »

hey the corods for the post for futureb n seans vilage is at 2009, 908, 60 if you want to make that just a small amount bigger we can drag it to cover the airship

Yeah, I went to the airship and saw that the town was pretty far away... and it's already pretty big.  I think to cover the airship it has to nearly double in size.

Seemed like it would be better to just give you a new property.  If you guys just let me know in advance when you can/will be on then I can drop a property on you.  (as long as it's not between 6-12 GMT-4 then I can probably make it).
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2014, 11:39:41 AM »

It's been a while since I've done this. Could I let my client idle tonight and you can give me the property, or if not, I can be on and attentive at 7 PM GMT-4.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2014, 03:13:52 PM »

It's been a while since I've done this. Could I let my client idle tonight and you can give me the property, or if not, I can be on and attentive at 7 PM GMT-4.

I won't be back home until about 7:10 (one hour from now just to double check all of our math)... I will login and see who is in at that time.
Tamarie

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2014, 11:08:45 PM »

Ahhh iggy town. Very enjoyable town.... i really need to get back on and finish more things
Your stronghold--that gigantic collection of artifacts--why so hidden away? There should be signs on the water saying "This way to more things than you knew exited on/in Mythruna." I see that the horse, cow, and sheep aren't there, yet. How much of that is your invention?
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: