Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 06:11:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I accidentally griefed someone and can't fix it.  (Read 15860 times)
Tamarie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2014, 01:28:55 AM »

I think one of my favorite screenshots came from near the spawn site.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 01:40:38 AM by Tamarie » Logged
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2014, 01:26:56 PM »

Yeah, that location annoys me so much. Tongue
Tamarie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2014, 04:13:43 PM »

Yeah, that location annoys me so much. Tongue
[/quot
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:16:57 PM by Tamarie » Logged
Tamarie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2014, 04:22:14 PM »

CoderMusgrove, those dramatic buildings SW of the Enterprise say Coder, so I assume they're yours. Amazing! But will the hotel have rooms?
Paul, sorry I'm way off topic, but back on topic: I can't figure out how to include quotes from the person I'm replying to without my reply ending up included within the quote.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2014, 05:35:46 PM »

CoderMusgrove, those dramatic buildings SW of the Enterprise say Coder, so I assume they're yours. Amazing! But will the hotel have rooms?

Hahah, no, they're not mine. I've had a few alias changes, and this one is recent, and I haven't done a thing on the Mythruna Server with this one, just yet. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 05:01:38 AM by CoderMusgrove » Logged
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2014, 05:36:05 PM »

Paul, sorry I'm way off topic, but back on topic: I can't figure out how to include quotes from the person I'm replying to without my reply ending up included within the quote.

Click the quote button and then make sure you put your text _outside_ of the quote block.

I don't think CoderMusgrove did those structures because he's only recently changed his user name.
Tamarie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2014, 02:27:55 AM »

Click the quote button and then make sure you put your text _outside_ of the quote block.

I don't think CoderMusgrove did those structures because he's only recently changed his user name.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 02:30:19 AM by Tamarie » Logged
Tamarie

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2014, 12:44:32 AM »

OK, I'll slink away then, so I don't make it worse. Thanks all for the info.
NOOOOO! YOU GRIEFED, AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT! *Tosses cookies at you* DIE!

Yeah, water can be a little difficult near property lines. Because you can't block the water on the side that IS protected, it's literally impossible to fix it. But if you want to make up for what you did, you can easily head to the spawn! There's TONS of griefs there that need fixing!
Technonick, I just noticed that it was you who threw cookies at me, not Paul. He he!
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2014, 05:53:02 PM »

BUT I WANT FREE COOKIES TOO!! D;

*starts smashing houses to bits*

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: