Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 01:39:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I screwed up  (Read 5536 times)
Gambit

View Profile WWW
« on: July 22, 2014, 05:21:22 PM »

I can't get into my mythruna account on the game server anymore, for some reason the fields are blank. I tried putting in all my info, is the username Case sensitive? Is my log in information stored in any of the files?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:25:27 PM by Gambit » Logged

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 05:34:57 PM »

Did this issue occur after a crash?

Gambit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 05:37:16 PM »

Did this issue occur after a crash?

No, I don't think so.( Although it could have because sometimes if I play for an hour or so it crashes.) I haven't played in a few days but I am thinking the reset feature is not implemented since I never got an email confirming anything.
And I pretty sure I'm entering the right password.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:54:13 PM by Gambit » Logged

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 06:44:19 PM »

I can't get into my mythruna account on the game server anymore, for some reason the fields are blank. I tried putting in all my info, is the username Case sensitive? Is my log in information stored in any of the files?

Password and user ID are both case sensitive.  There is no password reset feature, unfortunately.

If you PM me your user ID that you think you used and/or the e-mail address you think you used, I can try to confirm the user ID that you are using.
Gambit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 11:28:33 AM »

I've entered in everything correctly and it still doesn't work. I guess I will have to make a new account.

Gambit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 11:35:46 AM »

Right after I made another account I got that udp error message and now all of a sudden with the same passwords I've entered before it works. Thanks for the help though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: