Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 06:36:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are hands?  (Read 6259 times)
Gambit

View Profile WWW
« on: August 10, 2014, 03:24:56 PM »

I seemed to press some random button and this showed up, when I click the message in the corner shows up. Are hands something that will be implemented later, like for ax?

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 04:23:33 PM »

Yes.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 04:26:39 PM »

Hands are for later. What you've activated is the test for Survival Mode... which as you can see, doesn't do much of anything at this current moment in time. But yes, later on they will have full functions, and it will look something similar to what you are seeing in that picture.
Gambit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 04:34:23 PM »

Ah now I know thanks.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 08:30:32 PM »

You must have hit 'g' for game mode.  Hitting 'g' again gets you out of it.

I think it's funny that all games are now "survival".  I love playing that survival game Oblivion.  Sometimes I play survival at Mario Cart with my kids... and occasionally survival Sonic the Hedgehog. Smiley

To me, the main feature of a survival game (Minecraft, Terraria, etc.) is that you are dropped in the middle of nowhere with absolutely nothing or next to nothing and you must forage for everything you need to make it.

Mythruna will be more of a classic RPG.  You start with equipment.  You start with some money.  You are dropped near a town where people can give you supplies, quests, whatever.  So it's only 'survival' in the sense of every other RPG that was ever made (computer or otherwise).  (Back in the day, we used to play D&D survival mode with pencils, paper, and dice. Wink)
Gambit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 09:25:58 PM »

Ah Paul you are fantastic, I love your ideas and wori.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: