Mythruna
April 28, 2024, 03:14:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily Discussion Question #47 (10/9/14)  (Read 5382 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2014, 10:23:03 PM »

Do you meditate? How? What ways do you cope with stress?

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 10:27:40 PM »

I very rarely meditate, myself. I do my meditation using the traditional method. I focus on creating a tree in my mind and moving it around, looking at every leaf and crevice, and detail in the bark. I note changes in details to determine the state of my subconscious... Things like changes in the bark, amount of leaves, shapes of leaves, etc.

I normally try to objectify things when dealing with stress. I look at the bigger picture and realize most stress isn't that big of a deal. Of course, the occasional jog helps out as well.

Rath T'iam

Why would you name your sword "Glory Goat"?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 06:35:29 AM »

I've tried meditating. Both by thinking of nothing, and focusing on one thing to the exclusion of everything else.

I don't have the patience to meditate. Tongue I try, fail because I'm only half trying, and declare it stupid, until I try it again. 

To help cope with stress I pick my lip and chew my fingers (not the nails...) Tongue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you're Kruppe. You must be - who else in this city tries to eat with his nose when his mouth is filled?
                                  -Torvlad Nom

"Now, now. Quarters are cramped and nerves are frayed and Ublala's cramped brain is fraying our nerves without quarter..."
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 07:22:47 AM »

To help cope with stress I pick my lip and chew my fingers (not the nails...)

Fun fact: biting off your finger is like biting a chunk of a carrot off. We just can't do it d/t psychology and shiz.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 01:04:47 PM by Rayblon » Logged

Rath T'iam

Why would you name your sword "Glory Goat"?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 05:59:55 PM »

Fun fact: biting off your finger is like biting a chunk of a carrot off. We just can't do it d/t psychology and shiz.

what's d/t? Tongue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you're Kruppe. You must be - who else in this city tries to eat with his nose when his mouth is filled?
                                  -Torvlad Nom

"Now, now. Quarters are cramped and nerves are frayed and Ublala's cramped brain is fraying our nerves without quarter..."
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 07:17:04 PM »

Due/to

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: