Mythruna
March 18, 2024, 10:07:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Derver down!  (Read 68413 times)
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2016, 01:41:19 PM »

Derver down :|

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Aeferian

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2016, 01:57:42 PM »

Yeah, you guys somehow happened to max out the RAM.  That hasn't happened in a while.
Oh dear...  Embarrassed

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous."
-Confucius
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2016, 02:12:28 PM »

Derver down :|

So, curious: what is it that you are doing that is killing the server?
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2016, 07:11:07 PM »

I have been travelling. To be honest I accidentally went to the wrong coordinates to get to the statue so that caused a lot of extra walking. This time it crashed when the RAM was seemingly at 60% which seems a bit bazaar. Apologies for the trouble I've caused

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2016, 07:19:45 PM »

I have been travelling. To be honest I accidentally went to the wrong coordinates to get to the statue so that caused a lot of extra walking. This time it crashed when the RAM was seemingly at 60% which seems a bit bazaar. Apologies for the trouble I've caused

Maybe it was 60% on your client... but it was 99% on the server when I restarted it.

So the question is... how were you determining memory?  By your display or by running the command?  Which command?
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2016, 07:48:47 PM »

Ah ok, I thought in the bottom right corner where it says "Mem" displayed server side memory.

Edit: If it is a leak, does it eventually go back down to normal if I give it enough time?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 08:12:06 PM by Sean » Logged

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2016, 08:15:37 PM »

Ah ok, I thought in the bottom right corner where it says "Mem" displayed server side memory.

Edit: If it is a leak, does it eventually go back down to normal if I give it enough time?

Nah, once it's maxed it never goes down.  I don't know why traveling long distances quickly causes it... it's very hard to test.

Note: there is a command for getting server memory but I don't remember what it is off the top of my head.  Maybe ~mem
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2016, 09:26:42 PM »

just found ~servermem. I'll be keeping my eye on it so it doesn't max out

Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2017, 08:04:17 PM »

I know this is an old thread but Its something that is already here, so I guess a recycling is in order.

I think the server is down again. I keep trying to log into the online session and it times out on me.

I tried rebooting my computer, turning my internet off and on again. I just keep getting the mythruna window briefly freezing after I log in,
and then giving me an error message, telling me the online session has timed out.

Is the server down yet again or is mythruna just broken on my side?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 03:42:40 AM by Duff_Beer » Logged
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2017, 11:43:51 PM »

Derver down is basically the official unofficial server down thread, you're good. Smiley

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2017, 08:08:06 AM »

Man, sorry about that.  I don't have time to check here so often anymore.

A power outage killed the server some time back I guess.  Sorry it took me so long to bring it up again.

Edit: P.S.: For these kinds of emergencies, hitting me up on twitter @MythrunaGame can often result in quicker responses.  While I also don't check that twitter feed so often, it does e-mail me about messages.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: