Mythruna
May 01, 2024, 03:19:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anything else need doing?  (Read 8059 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2015, 11:45:50 AM »

Believe it or not, I quite enjoy doing work pertaining to Mythruna. The handbook and the like were challenging, sure, but they were still quite fun to do. Are there any additional contributions you would like me to make? :3

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 01:56:53 PM »

This is going to sound very selfish but maybe set up rules for blueprint role playing or make a thread to for interactive Mythruna stories.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 02:03:49 PM »

This is going to sound very selfish but maybe set up rules for blueprint role playing or make a thread to for interactive Mythruna stories.

Of course the first post is the one I'm least prepared for... xD

The second one, though... Are you talking about one of those "choose your adventure" things?

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 02:05:13 PM »

Sorta. These are just things to ease my boredom waiting for Mythruna.

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 02:42:57 PM »

LOL. Fun fact I'm an avid Dungeons and Dragons Player who owns a few adventure books as well as the core rules. A choose your own adventure thread would primarily serve to interact with the community while playing out MYTHRUNA-Based fantasies. Plus I have seen some of those adventure books, many of them are hard as hell. An ongoing thread would be more flexible and therefore go in more directions

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 02:57:23 PM »

LOL. Fun fact I'm an avid Dungeons and Dragons Player who owns a few adventure books as well as the core rules. A choose your own adventure thread would primarily serve to interact with the community while playing out MYTHRUNA-Based fantasies. Plus I have seen some of those adventure books, many of them are hard as hell. An ongoing thread would be more flexible and therefore go in more directions

So you want me to be a dungeon master...?

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 03:48:18 PM »

These are just ideas I'm not demanding anything. I expressed that background information to let you know my background as a RPG player to help explain why I would want to do Mythruna Role Playing. Personally without the rulebooks in front of me I am horrible at DMing.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 04:31:15 PM »

These are just ideas I'm not demanding anything. I expressed that background information to let you know my background as a RPG player to help explain why I would want to do Mythruna Role Playing. Personally without the rulebooks in front of me I am horrible at DMing.

I have never roleplayed in my life, but I'll try. xD

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 04:34:49 PM »

Holy crap. DM rulebooks are ridiculously large y.y

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 04:46:16 PM »

LOL. It's easier to spend hours reading it if you are seriously into that kind of stuff.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 04:52:18 PM »

LOL. It's easier to spend hours reading it if you are seriously into that kind of stuff.

... I'll try. It'll take a while and will be incomplete, but I'll try. I'll definitely have to fill in a few gaps for gameplay.

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 05:20:26 PM »

Rayblon, I would like to play a game based on Mythruna features which would require Paul's advice. I play enough 5th edition a week. Tongue
(Sorry for original post sounding insensitive.)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 05:25:19 PM by ebag51 » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: