Mythruna
April 19, 2024, 03:24:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Mythruna RP Handbook (Major WIP)[Not related to the actual game]  (Read 83859 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2015, 07:51:21 PM »

Um maybe. Is that what Paul's going for in the combat system?

To the extent that I'm able to implement it, Paul's combat system will be based on skill and not dice.  That would be tough to implement in an in-person pencil-and-paper role playing game (though I suspect it could be done with some danger*) but probably impossible in an over-the-web role playing game.  Smiley

* "Gentleman, draw your sharpened pencils!"

I think he was talking about sword art techniques. Tongue

Mythruna knows not of dice.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2015, 02:15:54 PM »

Guide me ebag. What next? xD

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2015, 03:07:17 PM »

Next we experiment with formats for making RP characters with the info you have gathered.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2015, 03:08:59 PM »

Next we experiment with formats for making RP characters with the info you have gathered.

k. I actually had a hobby of formatting powerpoint slides, so this should be interesting.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 03:18:11 PM by Rayblon » Logged

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 05:47:31 AM »

Once I fail my calc test today, I'll create the player attribute chart.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 05:36:00 PM »

I'll work on this later. Formatting the wiki.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2015, 04:04:17 PM »

tablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestables
tablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestablestables

...Tables.

(Translation: I made the table for player stats, Ebag.)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 04:07:21 PM by Rayblon » Logged

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2015, 05:28:55 PM »

Great I can't wait to see them. Great job! Cheesy

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2015, 06:04:33 PM »

Great I can't wait to see them. Great job! Cheesy

It's in the OP.

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2015, 08:28:41 AM »

Please define OP.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2015, 09:24:21 AM »

Please define OP.

._.

Original Post.

The first pot in this thread

The top post.

The post with all the rules.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2015, 09:48:25 AM »

Please define OP.

._.

Original Post.

The first pot in this thread

The top post.

The post with all the rules.
I remember when I got OP all confused with when I was used to OP meaning OverPowered.

See the OP for the answer.
See the OverPowered for the answer?

lol.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2015, 11:24:57 AM »

RACE: Reptilian DEXTERITY:40 STRENGTH:10 TURN REGEN:.3+(.07ENDURANCE)
BASIC TRAINING: Foraging, Stealth,  ENDURANCE:10 MAX CARRY WEIGHT:50+(1STRENGTH) DEBUFF RESIST ROLL: 50+5DEBUFFLVL-.5(CONSTITUTION)
MAX HEALTH: 100+(.5CONSTITUTION) CONSTITUTION:10 MAX WEAPON WEIGHT: 10+ (1/3STRENGTH) LUCK ROLL: 59-(.29 LUCK)
HEALTH REGEN: 5+(.05CONSTITUTION) LUCK:5 TURN LIMIT:8+(.12ENDURANCE) DEXTERITY ROLL: 40-(.39 DEXTERITY)
Now all I need is a good reptilian name. Tongue Paul got any ideas?

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2015, 11:25:53 AM »

RACE: Reptilian DEXTERITY:40 STRENGTH:10 TURN REGEN:.3+(.07ENDURANCE)
BASIC TRAINING: Foraging, Stealth,  ENDURANCE:10 MAX CARRY WEIGHT:50+(1STRENGTH) DEBUFF RESIST ROLL: 50+5DEBUFFLVL-.5(CONSTITUTION)
MAX HEALTH: 100+(.5CONSTITUTION) CONSTITUTION:10 MAX WEAPON WEIGHT: 10+ (1/3STRENGTH) LUCK ROLL: 59-(.29 LUCK)
HEALTH REGEN: 5+(.05CONSTITUTION) LUCK:5 TURN LIMIT:8+(.12ENDURANCE) DEXTERITY ROLL: 40-(.39 DEXTERITY)
Now all I need is a good reptilian name. Tongue Paul got any ideas?

Putting in a codebox so you can use the table w/ formatting. lol

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2015, 11:27:19 AM »

The next logical step is setting up the first forum campaign (world to explore and have adventures in). Paul as we go I would like your commentary on how true to the real game we are being. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: