Mythruna
April 18, 2024, 03:03:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mythruna RP Handbook (Major WIP)[Not related to the actual game]  (Read 83845 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2015, 07:19:27 PM »

Anyone know why there was suddenly a huge spike in new users?

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2015, 11:34:39 PM »

I don't know... I'm supposed to get an e-mail for every new user that makes it through the captcha... and I have seen an uptick on accounts that I perma-ban for being spambots but it's still only 5-6 per week.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2015, 02:46:10 AM »

I don't know... I'm supposed to get an e-mail for every new user that makes it through the captcha... and I have seen an uptick on accounts that I perma-ban for being spambots but it's still only 5-6 per week.

Err, I don't mean people making accounts... I mean, we recently had a period of a couple days where the visitor count spiked to the 50s and 60s.

Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2015, 01:15:56 PM »

Err, I don't mean people making accounts... I mean, we recently had a period of a couple days where the visitor count spiked to the 50s and 60s.

ermm I could have helped a bit. I have two accounts and the game keeps crashing on me so I have to log back in constantly.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2015, 01:37:55 PM »

ermm I could have helped a bit. I have two accounts and the game keeps crashing on me so I have to log back in constantly.

We're talking about the forum.

Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2015, 04:57:19 PM »

Ooh... then I have no idea. Congrats! New members!!

We're talking about the forum.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2015, 11:16:46 PM »

I SAAAWWW HHIIIMMM!!!!1!!!!!!!!!

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2016, 09:39:17 AM »