Mythruna
April 28, 2024, 01:24:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reflection Upon our Past  (Read 4851 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2016, 08:12:44 PM »

Hello everyone,

I often reflect upon my digital footprint, and I think about how I used to behave as a younger, more arrogant child. I often look back at the forum posts, and think, how stupid for me to say something like that? But no, I'm not here to be negative, as it gives me joy. There is joy in the innocence that we all used to hold in our hearts, and reflecting on my past self just makes me feel like a more of a kid again (though, I am not saying I'm not a kid anymore).

Anyways, I'd like to ask, how often do you all look upon your past, and find the joys hidden within? Don't include the bad things that are part of it, or the stupid you see in your former self, but only the joy of who you used to be, which now seems like was full of innocence.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 09:59:34 PM »

I'm at a point right now where recalling good things is difficult.  You've all heard it before, but I'm much more inspired by what many call negative emotions; save for anger. That's not to say I don't experience happiness, but recalling such things is trying. Could be that I simply don't care to, as well. The best thing i can say about my past is that I improved. Tongue

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 04:13:40 AM »

I can say I'm often similar, but I'm trying to change that. Last night, I was just filled with joy when I found something stupid on the forums that I've said. Lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: