Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 06:50:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: flight?  (Read 15005 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2015, 05:29:30 PM »

Since we're(as in not me) working on building related mods for the current stable build, I figured this would be a good time to ask for a client mod that allows you to disable gravity('enter fly mode').

In fly mode, the normal wasd keys still work, but there should also be two keys to control upward and downward motion.

Idk if this is possible.

Sorry if I appear a bit leech-y to the coders in this community, but I can't code for the life of me.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 06:22:45 PM by Rayblon » Logged

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 06:22:38 PM »

I think that will mess with the PhysicsSimulation (or PhysicsController, I forget what it's called) but I think this one would be REALLY tedious if it's possible. If you saw me, it took about 6 hours just to make that simple ClientCubeChange mod. Anyways, I think I'll post that soon. Smiley
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 06:27:38 PM »

I think that will mess with the PhysicsSimulation (or PhysicsController, I forget what it's called) but I think this one would be REALLY tedious if it's possible. If you saw me, it took about 6 hours just to make that simple ClientCubeChange mod. Anyways, I think I'll post that soon. Smiley

Hmm. How does water work, then? Is it possible to change the user state to swimming or something?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 06:34:41 PM by Rayblon » Logged

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 06:55:32 PM »

Hmm. How does water work, then? Is it possible to change the user state to swimming or something?
I don't know. That's to be saved for another day. Smiley
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 09:16:37 PM »

I don't know. That's to be saved for another day. Smiley

Alright. I almost forgot that I've been working you to the bone today. xD

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 09:25:10 PM »

Soo...

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 05:25:39 PM »

Soo...
School :/ and I forgot about it anyways. XD
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 04:19:00 AM »

If you think you can do this, I'd be indebted to you. I've planned for the worst, but if you get the time...

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 01:27:56 PM »

xD I've completely forgot about this, lol. I'll play for a bit.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 07:53:21 PM »

http://mythruna.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=FlyMod
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2015, 09:56:59 PM »

Mind my ignorance, but how do I install this mod?

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 10:30:42 PM »

Hmm. I take it that attempting to implement this in multiplayer is a more trying task. I can't quite recall if it was said to be irreconcilably so in another thread...

Ah, now I remember. Clientside cubechange only works because the client behaves as its' own server when in singleplayer. Paul would need to install it onto the server, which is a nono to him.

Nevertheless, this will be a boon to mythruna's builders. You may have just changed the face of Mythruna. Smiley

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2015, 12:00:55 PM »

Hmm. I take it that attempting to implement this in multiplayer is a more trying task. I can't quite recall if it was said to be irreconcilably so in another thread...

Ah, now I remember. Clientside cubechange only works because the client behaves as its' own server when in singleplayer. Paul would need to install it onto the server, which is a nono to him.

Nevertheless, this will be a boon to mythruna's builders. You may have just changed the face of Mythruna. Smiley
Next up: Paul installs the mod on his server (Albeit a different structured fly mod) for donators only on the donator forum!

Or he... you know... Gives people fly privilege...

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2015, 07:07:48 PM »

Next up: Paul installs the mod on his server (Albeit a different structured fly mod) for donators only on the donator forum!

Or he... you know... Gives people fly privilege...

Having it as a donator exclusive would be hella cool. Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: