Mythruna
April 18, 2024, 07:05:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Armor Fitting  (Read 3788 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2015, 05:51:57 PM »

While it's assumed every race with hands can wield weapons armor is a different story. Considering the race's body types are going to be very different would one need to craft custom armor for a specific race or sub race in the case of reptillians and simians? This is something that kind of bugged me in Skyrim when playing as a beast folk that a hole in the rear always glitchily appeared for the tail. This especially bugged me with the knighting gale armor where the tail was clipping through the cape. Personally I think it would add some interesting realisms to the game. Also for planning to back this up have the human towns sell all types of racial armor. Please tell me what you think Paul.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 07:21:50 PM »

Yeah, it will probably be something like that.  We'll see how tedious it is but in the long run it's actually easier for me.  If I allow customization of clothing/armor then it will be based on a race-specific template and it won't be easy to automatically transfer from one body type to another.

I do want male/female clothing to be interchangeable because I think it would be funny.  It could be that clothing has a size, though... depends on how tedious that gets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: