Mythruna
April 16, 2024, 10:41:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: Statue Construction Phase 1 - Prep Phase  (Read 94460 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: January 11, 2016, 10:14:46 AM »

... I've done all I can for him. I must rest a while before beginning construction.

... The coming week will be a rigorous one, indeed.

Aeferian

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2016, 10:17:21 AM »

Enjoy your rest!

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous."
-Confucius
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 11, 2016, 03:19:20 PM »

Why would I hate you?  heheh.

Given some of the comments in this thread, I guess there is some reference I'm supposed to get.  I'm not sure I have the bandwidth to remember it, though.  Sorry for that.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2016, 09:30:20 PM »

I can't wait to see the statue Tongue

I'll be a good boy and wait for it to be completed.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 11, 2016, 11:23:46 PM »

Why would I hate you?  heheh.

Given some of the comments in this thread, I guess there is some reference I'm supposed to get.  I'm not sure I have the bandwidth to remember it, though.  Sorry for that.

Only ebag knows the secret of the statue. The secret is. the part that might jog your memory.

Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2016, 11:29:02 PM »

Given some of the comments in this thread, I guess there is some reference I'm supposed to get.  I'm not sure I have the bandwidth to remember it, though.  Sorry for that.

Only ebag knows the secret of the statue. The secret is. the part that might jog your memory.

Considering ebag hasn't been around in a while... Maybe you're better off not knowing the secret of the statue.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2016, 11:34:18 PM »

Considering ebag hasn't been around in a while... Maybe you're better off not knowing the secret of the statue.

Ebag is getting a theoretical knife to the face when I find him. >:(

He literally got bored and joined another community. There's a slight feeling of betrayal on my end. :l

Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2016, 11:40:20 PM »

Ebag is getting a theoretical knife to the face when I find him. Angry

He literally got bored and joined another community. There's a slight feeling of betrayal on my end. :l

Someone should tell him he can be a part of more than one community. :S

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2016, 12:07:11 AM »

Someone should tell him he can be a part of more than one community. :S

He probably was there more for the game than the community, which I guess I can understand. Splitting yourself between even two similar games can be a little taxing. I end up playing mythruna for weeks on end, then MC for weeks on end afterwards, for instance.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2016, 05:29:29 PM »

Holy crap Aeferian is fast

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2016, 10:02:20 PM »

The scaffolds are complete, all thanks to Aeferian. He's way more consistent than... Everybody, actually. He nolifed those scaffolds. xD

Aeferian

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2016, 10:19:42 PM »

The scaffolds are complete, all thanks to Aeferian. He's way more consistent than... Everybody, actually. He nolifed those scaffolds. xD
I do aim to please.  Wink

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous."
-Confucius
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2016, 11:56:05 AM »

I haven't been on the game in awhile so Im not sure if this is still going on.  But if it is, how far along are you? I still cant figure out the directions good enough to figure out where you are. Though Im sure I will probably be able to see it once its finished given how big it will be.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 07, 2016, 01:04:50 AM »

I haven't been on the game in awhile so Im not sure if this is still going on.  But if it is, how far along are you? I still cant figure out the directions good enough to figure out where you are. Though Im sure I will probably be able to see it once its finished given how big it will be.

It's been done for eight months or so...

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to: