Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 02:04:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Name change?  (Read 6695 times)
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2015, 07:13:28 PM »

Is it possible to change the character's name or am I stuck with what I got?

Yvette is an ok name but I was just watching a tv show and now I want to call her Svetlana.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 07:41:32 PM »

You can't change your name, per se, but you can create as many new accounts on the server as you wish.

Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 09:56:05 PM »

You can't change your name, per se, but you can create as many new accounts on the server as you wish.

Oh. I didn't know that was possible. So each new account has it's own fortress or something? A new character means new ability for everything?

And if so, then why didn't you make a new character to protect your Japanese shrine as a fortress?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:42:44 PM by fola_mactire » Logged
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 11:30:55 PM »

Oh. I didn't know that was possible. So each new account has it's own fortress or something? A new character means new ability for everything?

And if so, then why didn't you make a new character to protect your Japanese shrine as a fortress?

Each character you make is like a brand new user, yes.

That means the new character appears at spawn.

That's a long walk and I'm lazy. Tongue

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 11:33:11 PM »

To be fair, I'm pretty sure Rayblon has asked me for additional properties and I've been too busy/lazy/distracted/whatever to comply. Smiley
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 01:58:48 AM »

Maybe I will make a new character and make the Japanese house as my fortress then.  I'm not actually going to mess with it so don't worry.
Its beautiful as it is and I don't want to see some trolling griefer ruin it.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 07:23:23 PM »

To be fair, I'm pretty sure Rayblon has asked me for additional properties and I've been too busy/lazy/distracted/whatever to comply. Smiley
Honestly you might end up giving him some admin abilities.... *cough* delete this post if you will. ;p He might will abuse the power.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 10:19:39 PM »

Honestly you might end up giving him some admin abilities.... *cough* delete this post if you will. ;p He might will abuse the power.

I've already sworn fealty to Paul's cause. If he ever does grant me such power, an unlikely event, I'd not squander it on petty personal affairs and endeavors.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 10:46:09 PM by Rayblon » Logged

Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 10:38:13 PM »

ill[/i] abuse the power.

I've already sworn fealty to Paul's cause. If he ever does grant me such power, an unlikely event, I'd not squander it on petty personal affairs and endeavors.

I might. But that's just cause its a pain in the rump to travel all the way across the giant map to get back to my special hole in the ground I found. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: