Mythruna
April 26, 2024, 07:34:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help figuring out some odd blueprint?  (Read 11097 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 07:42:40 AM »

... I'm not quite sure I want you building under my shrine, for obvious reasons.

I can't tell you how all the blueprints fit together because I'd end up spending more time explaining how to build them than it took to actually build them.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 09:22:11 AM »

... I'm not quite sure I want you building under my shrine, for obvious reasons.

I can't tell you how all the blueprints fit together because I'd end up spending more time explaining how to build them than it took to actually build them.
When all else fails, the answer can simply be, "Very carefully."
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2015, 05:40:22 AM »

When all else fails, the answer can simply be, "Very carefully."

That's also the punchline to a joke about mating porcupines.  Good advice in general.
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2015, 01:57:43 AM »

Well no worries, its not directly under you. Its off to the side a few feet. Maybe a yard. There is no possibility of it colliding with yours if that's what your worried about.
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2015, 02:36:09 AM »

Also, for anyone that's interested in checking out the Japanese shrine I feel its worth pointing out someone made a giant skyscraper sized toilet towering against the skyline right near it.  Hilarious!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: