Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 04:46:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FlyMod by CoderMusgrove  (Read 14040 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2015, 07:53:04 PM »

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 10:43:13 PM »

hnngh, my statue pit is in Paul's server.

Regardless, you've made an invaluable tool for Mythruna's builders. A tool that will no doubt see heavy use for many years. It's quite inspiring to see someone do so much for a stranger on the internet -- Though admittedly a well acquainted one. I'll soar through the skies and be the most graceful Croft head that ever lived, even if I build my statue on my feet.

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 11:58:56 AM »

hnngh, my statue pit is in Paul's server.

Regardless, you've made an invaluable tool for Mythruna's builders. A tool that will no doubt see heavy use for many years. It's quite inspiring to see someone do so much for a stranger on the internet -- Though admittedly a well acquainted one. I'll soar through the skies and be the most graceful Croft head that ever lived, even if I build my statue on my feet.
"A tool that will no doubt see heavy use for many years." You made it seem like Mythruna will be stuck in this part of development for years... *looks at his join date* Wait a minute...

:D

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 07:14:08 PM »

"A tool that will no doubt see heavy use for many years." You made it seem like Mythruna will be stuck in this part of development for years... *looks at his join date* Wait a minute...

Cheesy

Well, flight isn't currently queued for development. At least, if it is planned, we haven't been informed of it. The next update may take many years... but even if it's released tomorrow, it's unlikely to have flight. Smiley

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 05:24:13 AM »

Cheesy

Well, flight isn't currently queued for development. At least, if it is planned, we haven't been informed of it. The next update may take many years... but even if it's released tomorrow, it's unlikely to have flight. Smiley

That's true... well, the flight I have planned for development will be real flight and not 'hover'... as in the flight Avians will be able to do.
Sk.Faker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 04:59:56 PM »

I decided to play, I saw the script of flight ... and it does not work Smiley
When he is - you can not go to the server (writes an incorrect password).
Who can tell, what is the problem?

P.S. by Google Translator

UPDATE:
Or maybe you can make a more rapid acceleration (Shift)?)) It would be great if you could move quickly.
Yes, it would even be better)) Just a quick movement speed, personally I have never had a need for the flights.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 05:05:41 PM by Sk.Faker » Logged
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 05:10:37 PM »

The fly script only works in single player.

Shift already runs.  If you ran any faster then you'd outrun the engine loading the terrain.
Sk.Faker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 05:01:16 AM »

The fly script only works in single player.

Shift already runs.  If you ran any faster then you'd outrun the engine loading the terrain.

Shift is, but I would like it to be faster))
Thanks for the answer!)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 06:44:30 AM »

UPDATE
Now double-tapping space switches between walking and flying.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0c4fbr652cy5b31/FlyMod.init.groovy
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 07:21:31 AM »

UPDATE
Now double-tapping space switches between walking and flying.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0c4fbr652cy5b31/FlyMod.init.groovy

Nice. I might make a mods section of the Table of Contents now, so people have more immediate access to these awesome tools. Cheesy

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2016, 12:54:07 PM »

Updated again, because I press the spacebar more than once a second; double tap the spacebar within 300ms, and you'll toggle flight.
https://www.mediafire.com/?tghxp0hhl5lz5az
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: