Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 02:52:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Back again with BSOD problems  (Read 8430 times)
Stickman Sham

"I did it! I took the boots!"

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2015, 12:43:09 PM »

I was first brought to the forums to troubleshoot my old computer so I could run Mythruna almost exactly two years ago, now I'm back with some more issues.

I recently plugged in an old hard drive and started getting weird issues, like Google Chrome tabs randomly running out of memory, and then started to get freezing/blue screen of death. I installed a new version of windows to completely purge the issues, but they persisted on the new version. At the time, I had plugged in the old hard drive, and a SATA CD drive that still doesn't seem to work. I also had an external CD drive, and haven't gotten any issues today since i unplugged the old hard drive prior to installing windows, and since I unplugged the external CD. I would like to figure out which one of these caused the problems so I do not encounter them any further.

I have attached a link to 8 .dmp files, two from the current windows and six from the old windows. Any help in the matter would be appreciated, and I hope the Mythruna project is still working out.

https://www.mediafire.com/?p1ik4cyl651vuok

Thank you, in foresight.

“It’s like, ‘hell yeah, I’m all stoked for this lasagna,’ and then you nuke it and the cheese gets all scabby on top and it’s like eating a scab, you know?” - Jesse Pinkman
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: