Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 11:12:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Discussion #21 (7/30/15)  (Read 4314 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2015, 04:38:58 PM »

As a person that lives a very tech-oriented lifestyle, I've formed a schedule of things that I do regularly on the net. A good chunk of that schedule comprises the playing of games, but also lots and lots of Twitch and Youtube. What are some things that you do regularly/plan for on the net?

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 04:43:38 PM »

To further elucidate my schedule, I watch a Twitch streamer named ScottJund everyday, and another streamer named La_Li_Lu_Le_Lo whenever he feels like streaming. My saturday nights are always spent relishing in the radiance of Cryaotic's "Late Night With Cry and Russ" streams. Of course, I also have the pleasure of chatting with all you wonderful Mythrunians everyday. Smiley

I dedicate this post to ebag51. rip

Also easter egg #2: http://mythruna.com/forum/index.php?action=about:unknown
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 05:38:16 PM by Rayblon » Logged

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 07:22:03 PM »

I have a handful of web comics that I read every day or nearly every day.  I also play an online Sudoku puzzle most days I have time.. .except Monday/Tuesday usually because they are too easy to be worth the trouble.
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 08:01:44 PM »

I have a small assortment of youtubers I watch but lately its mostly Alchestbreach who does video game mod walkthroughs and Pewdiepie, a Swedish guy who plays horror games and screams like a girl while swearing in Swedish, and various creepypasta authors when Im bored and want a good scare. Oh and random encounters. they do funny video game parody songs.  oh and lately I have been watching various videos about peoples theories about what fallout 4 is going to be and peoples theories about what the fallout universe is about in general and what it all means. And I watch funny comedians like Jeff dunham. I have seen all his videos on youtube serveral times so I am looking for newer talent, but he is pretty funny regardless.  

And then I play some video games online. runescape, habbo hotel, nationstates, everquest next landmark, smeet, game of war, cantr II... I used to play neopets for awhile but that got boring so I stopped playing. I used to play an rpg called alien adoption agency which was basically a text based game with pictures and you went around in a sim's style town doing quests and stuff but your an alien. It closed down awhile ago.

I've been working on a new scp description for awhile in my free time, but it's slow going cause I've never written one before.

and I read a lot of furry webcomics. Twokinds, Sandra & woo, slightly damned, druids, puck(mostly non furry), miaska(I think I might be misspelling it).  Basically anything fun and light about the supernatural. Miaska is one of those stories about a girl taking a wrong turn down an alleyway and she ends up finding herself accidentally walking through a portal to another world. puck is a webcomic about puck from a midsummers night dream going to college.  I think the rest are probably already well known so I'll just let you guys figure those out for yourself.

And a few non furry comics which I read for ermm... other reasons. Like "go get a roomie", and this weird webcomic I forgot the name of about two male roommates that end up finding themselves in odd perdiciments constantly. Mostly because they are idiots who think with their groin.  
It mostly centers around them in their college dorm but occasionally teeters off into the bizzare. Like them in ancient rome battling medusa but because they are such perverts, the moment she flashes her jugs, they look and are instantly paralyzed.  I think one has them in space fighting aliens or something.
The point is I think it's a webcomic based around two pervy guys either playing some dungeons and dragons knock off, or they are stoned out of their heads. I read quite a few webcomics like that. Webcomics that start out fine for a few pages but usually end in nudity and or sex.

And I am slowly trying to train myself to write in that language from the myst game series.

Plus I take a look at websites like e621, and rule34, gelbooru, xbooru, and hypnohub and various artist websites like inkbunny and sofurry and devintart and furaffinity a lot for inspiration for things.  Or just to look at nice pictures. Imgur is good for just looking at funny pictures for no reason. I do that a lot.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 08:56:06 PM by fola_mactire » Logged
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 11:44:39 PM »

I've actually been watching alot of Skallagrim's videos too. He's a historical weapon enthusiast, in a sentence.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: