Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 02:10:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Statue Construction Phase 2: Building!  (Read 70347 times)
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2016, 07:00:24 PM »

I'm proud to have ignited such a productive discussion.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2016, 08:12:26 PM »

On the topic of flesh candles, would they create the life-energy sink that corpses would create?

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2016, 08:50:35 PM »

On the topic of flesh candles, would they create the life-energy sink that corpses would create?

Presuming there was such a thing:
a) I think they would act as energy converters: life to heat
b) probably only work that way in very specific places.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2016, 02:14:12 AM »

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2016, 04:51:19 AM »

This is a bit morbid, but... could human leather(or more generally, leather/skins of the civilized races) be a thing in Mythruna? I could see it being an interesting element of certain societies and conflicts (that and it also adds flaying to the mix for the deranged), and forcing acknowledgement of the dark side of fantasy beyond the archetypal bad guys and monsters.

Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2016, 05:48:46 PM »

I haven't even logged into the server in probably 6+ months.  I think you don't have any worries about me taking a peak. Smiley

As sad as it sounds, same here.  I've been trying to but my computer just doesn't run as well as it used to and crashes a lot on me. So I am trying to minimize doing multi tasking things on it to save it from crapping out on me so much. 

So I can only occasionally go on the actual server now if I want to be here on the internet too or my computer will decide to glitch out or freeze on me and require a hard reboot.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2016, 01:03:53 AM »

I haven't even logged into the server in probably 6+ months.  I think you don't have any worries about me taking a peak. Smiley

As sad as it sounds, same here.  I've been trying to but my computer just doesn't run as well as it used to and crashes a lot on me. So I am trying to minimize doing multi tasking things on it to save it from crapping out on me so much. 

So I can only occasionally go on the actual server now if I want to be here on the internet too or my computer will decide to glitch out or freeze on me and require a hard reboot.

Uhm... that was from 8 months ago... just thought you'd like to know.

Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2016, 06:55:01 AM »

Uhm... that was from 8 months ago... just thought you'd like to know.

Wow... Then I've really been offline for quite a while longer than I thought.
I better hurry up and get back on so I can see this unveiled masterpiece.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2020, 02:16:29 PM »

THE STATURE HAS BEEN COMPLETED! I'll post pictures of it after Paul sees it.

Note: I went to look for this but I cannot find the coordinates anywhere.  I must be blind.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2020, 11:21:10 AM »

uhh, good question.

I'll find them lol

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 28, 2020, 11:39:20 AM »

I uh... tried logging in to find it in world and, well, apparently i forgot my password lol

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2020, 12:13:15 PM »

I uh... tried logging in to find it in world and, well, apparently i forgot my password lol

I suspect you will not be the only one.  Even I got lucky.  I will need to figure out how to deal with this.

When I read those threads over and over looking for the location, I saw indications that you may have PM'ed the location to some folks in which case it might be in your outbox on here.

Edit: it was nice to see confirmation that the external ports are still mapped... because I do see your login attempts in the log. Smiley
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 12:18:45 PM by pspeed » Logged
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2020, 12:34:02 PM »

I suspect you will not be the only one.  Even I got lucky.  I will need to figure out how to deal with this.

When I read those threads over and over looking for the location, I saw indications that you may have PM'ed the location to some folks in which case it might be in your outbox on here.

Edit: it was nice to see confirmation that the external ports are still mapped... because I do see your login attempts in the log. Smiley

I thought so too, but I guess I deleted them to keep you from peeking. Biting me in the ass now lel.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2020, 12:46:42 PM »

HAH

YES

MY HABIT OF HOARDING FILES FROM MY OLD PCS PAID OFF

I GOT THE COORDS OFF OF AN OLD SCREENSHOT

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2020, 01:00:01 PM »

Walking along an ocean wall, i remembered parting the seas, carving mountains.

Weeks of destruction.

Weeks of construction.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: