Mythruna
April 18, 2024, 07:23:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Discussion #24 (1/15/2016)  (Read 4391 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2016, 07:16:24 PM »

Sometimes just living in the same house as someone else can give you some quirks. What is a habit you picked up from/because of the people you live with?

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 07:19:05 PM »

Someone in my house likes to buy juice to make cocktails... in the juice bottle. They don't label the bottles either, so I always smell the juice before pouring out a cup. It's saved me from having to deal with a mix drink instead of orange juice for breakfast more than once.

Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 09:50:36 PM »

I've learned to tazer my door.  If you buy a couple handbuzzer joke toys and tape them to your doorknob so they are turned on, then people trying to enter your room without your permission will get shocked by the doorknob cause the current goes all the way through.

I also started writing notes on empty containers of things. People here like to drink the last of the milk or eat the last of the ice cream and just put the empty container back in where they found it.  So I just leave it in there too and write a note on the stuff to remind the person to stop leaving their empty containers in the fridge/freezer or at least go out and buy more if they are going to waste the last of it.

And I've gotten into the habit of buying and using scent spray for the bathroom.  Those cans of sprayable mist that smells like nice stuff.
I had to buy a few last Christmas cause people use the bathroom and don't bother airing it out afterwords. Smells aweful.
 So I bought frosted cherry and some sort of Christmas tree scent.  
I made it clear I was placing them in the bathroom for use after people are done using the bathroom.
I still seem to be the main person using them. Other people are just too lazy and careless to bother.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 09:55:08 PM by fola_mactire » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: