Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 06:02:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat Lounge  (Read 197282 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2016, 08:06:12 PM »

Tileable map parchment... for anyone thinking of making a fansite.

ALSO, is the Trello page being maintained still, Paul? I've been considering putting a link to it in the ToC.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 08:33:34 PM by Rayblon » Logged

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2016, 12:06:41 AM »

I do still plan to update the trello page when there are things to report.  I've been side tracked with other projects lately.  Mostly we completely changed some things about how jMonkeyEngine was deployed and then I fixed a bunch of my other open source libraries to work better with that.  Some of that is still ongoing.  Even "The Muddy Rogue" is on hold at the moment.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 08:06:12 PM »

I haven't been productive at all lately...

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2016, 08:58:15 AM »

I'm not sure what to do anymore...

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2016, 04:44:27 PM »

I'm not sure what to do anymore...

Me either.  Smiley

I spend so much of my time underwater these days that I think I will grow gills.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2016, 10:55:37 PM »

Some days I wonder how it isn't the middle of summer yet... and other days I wonder how quickly the past three months have flew by. Time is weird.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 08:55:46 AM »

Some days I wonder how it isn't the middle of summer yet... and other days I wonder how quickly the past three months have flew by. Time is weird.

Indeed.

It hasn't helped here that we swing from days in the 80s to days in the 40s.  When I walk the dog at night I never know if I'm going to need to bundle up or walk in my shirt sleeves.
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 02:39:43 AM »

I have a suggest/request regarding the wall blocks.
Can we either get some corner blocks going or make pillars be able to fit on the same block as a wall?

Im trying to build a fence using stone walls and I've noticed that I cannot connect a back facing wall with a side facing wall due to the wall counting as a whole block even though it only uses half the block space,
therefore leaving a gap between side facing walls and forward facing walls.

Being able to either slide a pillar in there or have some sort of corner shaped wall would be appreciated.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 03:32:46 AM by fola_mactire » Logged
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 08:41:09 AM »

I have a suggest/request regarding the wall blocks.
Can we either get some corner blocks going or make pillars be able to fit on the same block as a wall?

Im trying to build a fence using stone walls and I've noticed that I cannot connect a back facing wall with a side facing wall due to the wall counting as a whole block even though it only uses half the block space,
therefore leaving a gap between side facing walls and forward facing walls.

Being able to either slide a pillar in there or have some sort of corner shaped wall would be appreciated.

[snip]

There are four types of walls; a north, south, east, and west facing wall. One of those walls will fit in the gap, though it will make the interior slightly smaller.

Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2016, 01:10:12 AM »

Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to build a dresser in the game?
I've been trying for the last couple hours and I just cant figure it out. mine just keeps looking like crap.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 03:57:30 AM by fola_mactire » Logged
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2016, 01:02:37 PM »

Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to build a dresser in the game?
I've been trying for the last couple hours and I just cant figure it out. mine just keeps looking like crap.

You may need to use multiple blueprints to make a good dresser. I built a nightstand that took about three blueprints to make.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2016, 07:13:29 AM »

So Paul, how have things been progressing with your work/development/etc? Anything new?

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2016, 04:27:47 AM »

So Paul, how have things been progressing with your work/development/etc? Anything new?

I wish I had more to say.  Work and life have been swamping me lately.

I've had a couple side projects going that are not directly related.  For one, I've been pushing out new jMonkeyEngine releases once every two weeks trying to by a forcing function to getting 3.1 "finished".  On the side, another core developer and I are collaborating on a tool chain project to augment/supplant the existing JME SDK since we split it off as a separate project.

One piece of good news is that SimEthereal (my network library) has a user now.  He/she seems to be pretty knowledgeable too and is figuring it out with almost no documentation.  Hopefully they don't give up if the bug count gets to high and instead help fix them... which would be the point to having open sourced it in the first place: free labor. Smiley

Mythruna directly benefits from that bit.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2016, 08:04:14 PM »

*crickets*

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2016, 12:15:43 AM »

*crickets*

"Did someone say 'crickets'?"