Mythruna
July 18, 2018, 10:54:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat Lounge  (Read 27731 times)
Rayblon
Donators

One day I'll be a species in Mythruna...

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2018, 07:48:40 PM »

"The tapestries of this world are woven with death. Horrors ravage villages and cities, terrors stalk the deepest wilds, night is a time of fear, and the world knows no true peace for it. It is not politics or the machinations of man, but something in every working of the world.

If nature would refuse itself solace, the blessing of sanctuary will be bestowed upon it by force. If nature cannot love itself, then it will be made to be loved, and if nature cannot yet live with itself, it will learn to share hearth, home, and nest in time. These Gardens, My Gardens, are sanctuary to all, home to everything, and family to any that find comfort in it. Peace shall reign, if only in these meagre, resplendent havens. I ask of those that hear, though, look up from these havens. Turn to the skies so the Moons in your eyes may meet My own in a single, intimate moment.

Do not worship or thank Us for this place. Knowing happiness and comfort is enough. Knowing love for the Gardens and their Custodians, Our greatest honor. Defending and caring for it beside Us, Our greatest debt. And though We cannot protect all of this worlds creatures, nor return those that are no longer, We can create a living tribute to the beauty of their journey, share the burden of their loss, and continue on in unending remembrance."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 07:51:11 PM by Rayblon » Logged

^Useful links^
Rayblon
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 11, 2018, 03:59:23 PM »

This'd be neat to see in game as a random structure.

^Useful links^
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 28, 2018, 01:00:42 PM »

ooooo very pretty

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2018, 10:12:27 AM »

Quite an interesting structure... Not sure I've even seen that in other games yet. Maybe a couple times in a mod for Minecraft.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Rayblon
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2018, 08:30:07 PM »

Got sidetracked with another writing project. :x

^Useful links^
Rayblon
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 21, 2018, 04:01:12 PM »

The spam...

^Useful links^
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2018, 04:02:18 PM »

The spam...

Yeah, lately the forum has been sending me e-mails about every new post again.  That was broken for a long time.  The past few days it has not been... so I haven't been able to keep ahead of it.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to: