Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 04:00:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat Lounge  (Read 197318 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 26, 2020, 08:23:38 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving all.

2020 makes it hard to be thankful of much but it's always nice to have an excuse to post in here. ;p

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 26, 2020, 08:44:21 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving.

The only real bright spot of 2020 so far is that I've had more time to work on Mythruna.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 12, 2021, 04:56:26 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4tPO8tuP9E

Film theory is pretty wild sometimes, but i gotta say it's convincing. despite being fantastical it makes the ending make more sense lel.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 17, 2021, 03:31:46 PM »

So, I do dev work for a minecraft server, and theres this really cool plugin, DiscordSRV. It basically lets servers interface with discord through bot accounts. Think something similar is possible at all with mythruna servers(now or in the future)?

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 17, 2021, 08:31:24 PM »

I mean, anything is possible.

I'm working on alpha features these days... that seems like a post-beta thing.  We'll see if discord is still "the thing" by then.

I've considered starting a Mythruna discord since I'm on there most days anyway.  I figure with my luck, Discord will certainly go out of fashion the day after I do that. Wink
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 24, 2021, 03:14:45 PM »

I'd be totally down for a discord server, myself. I'm there pretty much daily and it'd be nice to get pinged on there instead of having to remember to navigate to the forum -- which i've gotten pretty bad at lately. ;p

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 24, 2021, 11:00:17 PM »

I'd be totally down for a discord server, myself. I'm there pretty much daily and it'd be nice to get pinged on there instead of having to remember to navigate to the forum -- which i've gotten pretty bad at lately. ;p

I may do it soon depending on how development + life goes.  I keep hoping I'll have something tangible to announce soon but until then I need to keep distractions to a minimum.

That being said, if there are more than one Mythruna fan who would be interested then maybe it will happen sooner.  No point setting it up for one person if I'm going to be mostly ignoring the channel for a couple months.

In the mean time, I will continue to post sneak peaks of what I'm working on to twitter.  I'd like to have something tangible to mention on the anniversary of the last release... but I thought that last year, too... then Thanks Giving, then Christmas, then the "New Year".  As compared to those other times, I have a more concrete road map now... only like one more "unsolvable problem" left to figure out.  Then it's just grinding.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 16, 2021, 06:26:24 PM »

Just got sucked in to checking the forum here again after 6 years away by someone reporting a spam post. I had forgotten I was even a moderator!

I don't have as much time for games anymore, but I'm glad to see you're still chipping away at it and that the forums are still here. A lot of other forums from the same time in my life have vanished or are completely dead.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2021, 08:09:53 PM »

Just got sucked in to checking the forum here again after 6 years away by someone reporting a spam post. I had forgotten I was even a moderator!

Yeah, it's funny.  It comes in waves sometimes.  I usually kill them before anyone sees them but for some reason I wasn't notified about these until they were reported.

I don't have as much time for games anymore, but I'm glad to see you're still chipping away at it and that the forums are still here. A lot of other forums from the same time in my life have vanished or are completely dead.

Thanks.  Thinking of maybe doing some live streaming of Mythruna content creation soon.  Still working out the details and seeing if there is enough interest.

Folks can follow @Simsilica on twitter for the very latest news as that's the easiest place for me to drop a screen shot or a one off status update.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 12, 2021, 09:35:48 PM »

Is it just me or did the 'new posts' icon change in the main forum page? It used to be the Mythruna bubbles right?

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 22, 2021, 02:18:40 PM »

Is it just me or did the 'new posts' icon change in the main forum page? It used to be the Mythruna bubbles right?

For some reason I did not get an e-mail about this.

Somehow SMF got its theme directories messed up... it's been fixed now.
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 03, 2021, 06:55:20 PM »

Hello everyone,
Wanted to stop in and say hi.
I have been really enjoying the drawing prompts and seeing the new engine video today.
I have a almost 5 year old now that is getting into minecraft. I wish he could have mythruna instead. I cant wait to test out the new build when it is ready.

I am very down with using discord over ye old blog.

Take it easy.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 11, 2021, 09:11:09 PM »

Hello everyone,
Wanted to stop in and say hi.
I have been really enjoying the drawing prompts and seeing the new engine video today.
I have a almost 5 year old now that is getting into minecraft. I wish he could have mythruna instead. I cant wait to test out the new build when it is ready.

I am very down with using discord over ye old blog.

Take it easy.

Link sent as a PM.

I'm trying to do a lot more development these days and have a really aggressive short term road map.

When I started Mythruna, I really wanted to have my kids help me develop the game but unfortunately they have grown up in the mean time.  Enjoy those young years, they go by so fast.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 13, 2021, 08:33:50 AM »

Hey everyone! long time no see. Thought I would stop by and say hi
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 15, 2021, 08:53:24 AM »

Hey everyone! long time no see. Thought I would stop by and say hi

Hello.  Hope things are going well.

...lots of stuff moving in the lands of Mythruna these days.

https://twitter.com/Simsilica

Edit: P.S.: I plan to do a lot more live streams coming up to whomever that may concern.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  

Jump to: