Mythruna
April 20, 2024, 04:39:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Government and societal structure?  (Read 3775 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2016, 07:33:08 PM »

It has been discussed before here, but I have a more precise question.

I'm just wondering if there will be 'functioning' governments with leaders that make decisions based on information that the leaders would need to recieve information, or if they'd just know what the rest of the faction knows.

For example, you go on a rampage and slaughter everyone in a village so  would it be

A. the guilds or rulers of the province are on high alert,

or B. if someone survives and brings word to a neighboring town, would it be that that town knows to look out for you immediately, then they send word the the capitol/city presiding over the province, which informs the rest of the province.

Also, would different leaders behave/react differently to information? Kind of like personality types? IE a more aggressive and militaristic faction leader might be more likely to wage war over a transgression while a passive and more economic leader may place levies or embargoes on offending factions if the transgression is heavy.

I'm a bit busy and probably would have had some more questions if I had the time, but they can wait. Of course, if your stance on how you plan to approach government in Mythruna has changed, I'd love to hear about that too. Smiley

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 07:41:50 PM »

I just don't know.

I would like to have a gossip system but it's tough to be sure that will work in a world of such large scale.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: