Mythruna
April 25, 2024, 01:42:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does it seem Minecraft is stealing Mythruna ideas?  (Read 33320 times)
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2011, 02:50:11 PM »

Amen!
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2011, 03:33:29 PM »

I love how people here have there minds against Minecraft. I love both games. And they are both fun. I just don't get why people HATE minecraft. It's a Freeroam, Sandbox. Mythruna is currently... Awesome  :3... Num num... Anyway, I have nothing against both games.  Grin

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
ayoriceball
Donators

Control Magic

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2011, 11:38:38 PM »

I will continue to play both games as they get more and more different. MC is no RPG even Mojang throws atm RPGish features in it. But playing it is nothing like an RPG.
Mythruna will become a RPG as thats the goal to reach.

To draw a line, I personally will occasionally play MC but will try to support Mythruna as I love Pauls ideas and am freaking curious where Mythruna will go.

I'm hoping for a "What would happen if Dwarf Fortress and Morrowind had a baby". But with modding atleast as simple and fun as NWN, or Wc3, or Dwarf fortress. So I can make the game better ...finally have the same amount of enjoyment as I have before in the past.

I completely agree with your last statement. Smiley

From Bay12Forums
Don't dwarven ladies know they're beautiful the way they are? They don't need to starve themselves to look like those elven bitches.
I have a skin, a potato has a skin, therefore, I'm God
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2012, 10:58:56 AM »

Hey guys... Have you ever heard of a "Suggestion box"? Minecraft has it. Players suggest there. If it's a good suggestion, IMPLEMENTED. So if you think Mojang is stealing ideas they probably are but... THE PLAYERS ARE xD. Anyway I love sandbox games so I hope you will get started on another one after this one Cheesy. I especially like sandbox physics games. I'm in love with physics  Tongue .

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: