Mythruna
April 25, 2024, 12:16:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: there needs to be somewhere you can find the main server ip  (Read 7529 times)
mikypoo

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2011, 04:31:42 AM »

so like if you loose the main server ip How are you to get it back? there is no place to get it back thats why there should be somewhere you can See it incase you Loose it. Its not fair if you loose the ip and can not find it
xzardas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 05:17:12 AM »

[redacted by pspeed]
there u go Smiley  now if you write it down somewhere or save it somewhere on your computer there should be no problem.

Added by pspeed:
The game is called "mythruna" and it's hosted at "game-host.org"... hopefully you can put two and two together.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 06:00:09 AM by pspeed » Logged

yeah right. Max 300; characters remaining: 254
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 05:59:12 AM »

It's also in the second post in this thread:
http://mythruna.com/forum/index.php?topic=25.0

I prefer not to have the host spelled out directly as scrapable by google so that script kiddies don't start hacking on it.  So now I may have to shut the server down or move it. Sad
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 06:03:28 AM »

I have made a sticky in general discussion for this:
http://mythruna.com/forum/index.php?topic=304.0

Note: also if you reset your client options (there is a command for it in the chat) then the default host name comes back... or at least it's supposed to.
mikypoo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 08:54:22 AM »

thanks So for people who are wondering or have lost the main server it is [redacted by pspeed] and the port is 4234

Added by pspeed:
If you guys posting the actual address then I will have take the server offline until I can afford a proper host.  Thanks.

To others stumbling across this thread, the information to figure out the host is available in the linked thread.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 04:02:06 PM by mikypoo » Logged
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 11:47:29 AM »

...and I think for an upcoming version, I will have it revert to my host and port if you clear the fields.

Eventually there will be a list of servers as well as a server matching service.  Until then, I can make it easier to get back to the "mother ship".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: