Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 06:22:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: My Public Server  (Read 98995 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 08:11:10 PM »

Yeah, more like Skyrim than a mining game.
ma9nu2

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 03:59:26 PM »

Were do you think most of the mythruna fans come from (country)Huh I am just asking because when i am on this server. There are mostly only me online... Sad what time of day is there most people on-line do you think??
 ( I live in Norway so i am 1+ in the timezone)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 04:11:04 PM »

Were do you think most of the mythruna fans come from (country)Huh I am just asking because when i am on this server. There are mostly only me online... Sad what time of day is there most people on-line do you think??
 ( I live in Norway so i am 1+ in the timezone)

It depends.  You can see the most recent traffic on the status page mentioned in the first post of this thread.

I get people from all over: US, Germany, Russia, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, etc..  Some days are busier than others.
J_Rod123

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2013, 01:31:30 PM »

this is kinda unrelated, but when i tried to download this game, it said that i might need administrative approval, obviously i didnt login as an administrator, just wondering, is this true, or is it just something u havent fixed, or something like that. Also, i don't know if im just an idiot, but how do i get to the gameplay screen, or does that come after the download. Please respond asap, im excited to get playing!!!!!
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2013, 01:48:36 PM »

this is kinda unrelated, but when i tried to download this game, it said that i might need administrative approval, obviously i didnt login as an administrator, just wondering, is this true, or is it just something u havent fixed, or something like that. Also, i don't know if im just an idiot, but how do i get to the gameplay screen, or does that come after the download. Please respond asap, im excited to get playing!!!!!
First of all, you most likely won't need administrator privileges.
To play the game, Create a folder on the desktop called "Mythruna" and open up the zip file you downloaded (it should be called mythruna-20120627-windows.zip, or something like that).
Then highlight everything that is inside the zip file and drag the contents into the mythruna folder you created.
At this point, you should see a lib folder and a file called "Mythruna-20120627.exe". Double click that .exe and you will see a window pop up that lets you choose "Ok" to start playing the game.
If you have a powerful enough graphics card, you should be home free from there.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Aron

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 06:09:31 PM »

Mine is having the same effect to, it says that the client is not receving UDP messages from the server and to make sure the UDP port is not blocked. I dont know why and I cannot get in please help  Cry

Hey there! Im having the same problem.

Couple days ago i was playing with no problem in your server.
Tried to turn off firewall/ antivirus program. Nothing helps.

Is there any solution to this?

Thanks.

PS: Great crafting game!
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 06:28:38 PM »

Mine is having the same effect to, it says that the client is not receving UDP messages from the server and to make sure the UDP port is not blocked. I dont know why and I cannot get in please help  Cry

Hey there! Im having the same problem.

Couple days ago i was playing with no problem in your server.
Tried to turn off firewall/ antivirus program. Nothing helps.

Is there any solution to this?

Thanks.

PS: Great crafting game!
Paul might need to reset his router... Again  Grin

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 07:33:42 PM »

You can try now.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2013, 07:51:53 PM »

It's working for me.

Aron

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2013, 09:25:35 AM »

Works now. Thanks
ScottDaBauss

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 12:57:45 AM »

I whent on the Server walked around a bit and some of it was destroyed by someone by the looks of it
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 03:28:10 AM »

I whent on the Server walked around a bit and some of it was destroyed by someone by the looks of it

Yeah, griefers destroy anything that isn't protected by property.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2013, 01:27:36 PM »

Just a quick question, will you ever do a "Server World Reset"? I am guessing you would not, because it would make A LOT of people mad, and there are some magnificent structures there.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2013, 01:56:24 PM »

Just a quick question, will you ever do a "Server World Reset"? I am guessing you would not, because it would make A LOT of people mad, and there are some magnificent structures there.

Of course not.  I'm pretty sure this has been covered a few times.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2013, 02:14:13 PM »

Of course not.  I'm pretty sure this has been covered a few times.
Probably missed it, sorry.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: