Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 03:16:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: My Public Server  (Read 99002 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2011, 06:02:35 AM »

I will go ahead and add my public server information here until there is a better place.

I have a host mythruna on game-host.org (put them together as usual) on port 4234.

This same host also has a status web page where you can see recent server activity, most active players, etc...
http://<same host as above>/status

Please avoid posting the actual URL to the server.  From this experience this can increase the hacker traffic to my server by 200-300 times the normal amount... and I just can't cope with that.
Jimmitheking

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 06:05:16 PM »

cant get on it for some reason :/
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 08:49:13 PM »

Plenty (a couple thousand accounts worth actually) do manage to connect... so I wonder what the error is.

Did it pop up an error message?  Maybe you can post the client.log or error-####.log or something.

The folks who have had problems with this, it generally turns out to either be a local firewall issue or that they have my IP address blocked for some reason.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 11:45:09 AM »

I played on my own server and when I type in game-host.org then the port to 4234 it says "Unable to connect". I don't get it.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 02:40:42 PM »

I played on my own server and when I type in game-host.org then the port to 4234 it says "Unable to connect". I don't get it.

You mean to connect to my server again?   Don't forget the mythruna on the beginning of game-host.org.

Soon I will add a server list so it won't be a one or the other sort of thing.
*star101

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 10:06:38 AM »

Mine is having the same effect to, it says that the client is not receving UDP messages from the server and to make sure the UDP port is not blocked. I dont know why and I cannot get in please help  Cry
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 10:45:15 AM »

Mine is having the same effect to, it says that the client is not receving UDP messages from the server and to make sure the UDP port is not blocked. I dont know why and I cannot get in please help  Cry

If you wait a bit after clicking connect before clicking login and it still comes up with this message then it is accurately telling you that something about your firewall or internet connection is preventing the game from running.  The game won't run in this case.
*star101

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 05:26:23 PM »

I have one last question, because I created my server and everything I wrote it all down and everything but I just wanted to know what the default servers name was, because I have friends on the default one and wanted to tell them about my server, please help and thanks.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 05:58:38 PM »

I have one last question, because I created my server and everything I wrote it all down and everything but I just wanted to know what the default servers name was, because I have friends on the default one and wanted to tell them about my server, please help and thanks.

The default server is hosted on game-host.org... and is mythruna.  Put it together and you get the host but I don't want to post the host name here.  PM me if that isn't clear.
lrmol038

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 10:25:22 PM »

isnt it [removed by admin]?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 11:10:40 PM by pspeed » Logged
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 10:51:55 PM »

not ment to post the server name here lol it brings hackers here and yeah..... not to good

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 01:30:55 PM »

When Mythruna hits ALPHA: make a forum category under "Player's Corner" or "General Categories" and maybe call it "Servers" so anyone who wants can post about their server Wink
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 04:52:41 PM »

When Mythruna hits ALPHA: make a forum category under "Player's Corner" or "General Categories" and maybe call it "Servers" so anyone who wants can post about their server Wink

Yeah, maybe.  Also by then, users with registered server accounts can list on the mythruna listing service.
Blackslash

Whats up

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2012, 02:42:52 PM »

Paul what will be the main point of the game

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blackslash~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody is perfect therefore I am nobody
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012, 04:50:19 PM »

First off, you should start a new thread, as that is nowhere near on-topic.
But it will be a role-crafting game. Mostly RPG, but in a generated sandbox.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: