Mythruna
April 18, 2024, 03:26:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Mythruna "Story"  (Read 94565 times)
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2012, 01:45:32 PM »

And also for me to jump in: You said "your scrap him". HIM? You just gave your idea out to the public. Even tough that's not the 8th race, try to be less of an open book. xDDD
I mean he would get rid of the 8th race and make a different one if  guessed correctly. I don't know if I know it it just seems like I do. Because by process of elimination, I  THINK I got it right :3. Okay... I HOPE I got it right Smiley okay I REALLY REALLY WANT IT TO BE RIGHT.....

Also, awww I can't play the 8th race Sad. Well, what if after you meet them, and do like a sorta guest, guess or somthing, you can play as him in another world? Or in SMP if the server allows it? IDK...
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2012, 01:48:19 PM »

And also for me to jump in: You said "your scrap him". HIM? You just gave your idea out to the public. Even tough that's not the 8th race, try to be less of an open book. xDDD
I mean he would get rid of the 8th race and make a different one if  guessed correctly. I don't know if I know it it just seems like I do. Because by process of elimination, I  THINK I got it right :3. Okay... I HOPE I got it right Smiley okay I REALLY REALLY WANT IT TO BE RIGHT.....

Also, awww I can't play the 8th race Sad. Well, what if after you meet them, and do like a sorta guest, guess or somthing, you can play as him in another world? Or in SMP if the server allows it? IDK...

They are not "dragon people" if that's what you are thinking.  My guess is that you really wouldn't want to play the 8th race.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2012, 01:52:50 PM »

They are not "dragon people" if that's what you are thinking.  My guess is that you really wouldn't want to play the 8th race.
Darn it Tongue thats exactly what I had in mind xD Well, ooh well. I only other guess will be demi-gods lol. But ooh well Tongue. That would of been cool. Can't wait to play the full game and find out what they are :3 (Also probably some evil EVIL race...)
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2012, 03:03:11 PM »

I could splurt out what paul might of hinted to me a few weeks ago xD but i think ill let you guys find out for your self whenn paul finishes this amazing game that will take over the world.

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2012, 04:40:57 PM »

I could splurt out what paul might of hinted to me a few weeks ago xD but i think ill let you guys find out for your self whenn paul finishes this amazing game that will take over the world.
Okay Smiley And world? Really? More like Galaxy... Multiverse anyone?
JKybett

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2012, 02:29:07 PM »

Ok, so this mysterious "8th race"... Anything you're willing to say on the matter?

Greatest Game ever                                                      Greatest Game ever
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012, 02:46:27 PM »

Ok, so this mysterious "8th race"... Anything you're willing to say on the matter?
It wouldn't be that mysterious if he did.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2012, 02:51:29 PM »

I think I have said what I'm willing to say... either in this thread or others, I don't remember for sure.

They are supposed to be mysterious and kind of legendary. Smiley

It is possible that you will never encounter them but they will be a part of the world culture and every race will have some kind of reference to them in their mythology... even if it's just to tell the kids "Go to sleep or the whispers will come for you." or whatever.
JKybett

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2012, 03:58:34 PM »

"The Whispers"?

Greatest Game ever                                                      Greatest Game ever
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2012, 04:38:22 PM »

Shhh there are no whispers
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2012, 05:42:33 PM »

Don't question the whispers.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2012, 06:18:45 PM »

There are no "whispers" and definitely don't search the forum for them. Smiley
JKybett

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2012, 02:01:52 PM »

But... you totally said whispers.....
Can we refer to them as The Whispers until we discover what they are?

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2012, 02:08:14 PM »

Yeah, I was being "mysterious".  If you search the forum you can find other mentions of the whispers, I think.
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2012, 04:22:14 PM »

thats a good name for them actually. Since when have you heard someone else use The Whispers as a name for something? never, thats when. its original!

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: