Mythruna
April 25, 2024, 08:11:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Logo Packs  (Read 8229 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2011, 10:14:44 PM »

Since there seems to be interest in players making their own desktop backgrounds, I thought I'd post some logo packs.  I've created a page to host downloadable media here:

http://mythruna.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Mythruna_Downloadable_Media

To get it started, I've included a basic logo and one of my dragon reference images:

This is what it looks like incorporated into my previously posted desktop background:

Standard disclaimer: logos are for personal use, all rights reserved by me, etc., etc.  Use in other media requires my permission and so on.

As I develop more 2D art, I'll put some different logo packs together.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 11:48:34 PM »

I added a bunch of new images here:

http://mythruna.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Mythruna_Downloadable_Media#Desktop_Backgrounds_1920x1200
Gordon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 01:18:59 AM »

is it just me or has that dragon got 3 legs?

looks great tho
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 01:49:19 AM »

It has two arms and two legs... the two arms are pretty clear.  The two legs are sort of on top of each other but you can see the two knees and the second set of toes/talons peeking out a bit.

It's a heavily filtered pic of a glass sculpture that was made for me several years ago.  I was good friends with the glass blower and he does really nice work.  I think it was a birthday present.  I also have a full sized glass dagger with a dragon head hilt he gave me for Christmas one year.  Cool stuff.

The glass dragon is one of my references I will use for the Mythruna dragons.  Though the Mythruna dragons will have some differences, not the least of which will be larger wings.  I don't have to worry about how strong the glass is in my case since my dragons aren't glass. Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 01:52:35 AM »

And note: I just thought the pic looked kind of cool so I included it.  Eventually I will replace it with an actual Mythruna dragon when I have them. Smiley
Ragor005

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 03:55:13 AM »

very nice dragon!  Cheesy
Trecool
Donators

I love drums, I love Guitar, I love Mythruna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 04:30:26 AM »

Very good work  Pspeed !! The dragon is beautiful !
Thank for uploaded it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: