Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 10:08:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Build Mode Tutorial  (Read 11288 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2012, 12:16:00 PM »

You guys reading this probably already know this stuff but for completeness I shall post the link here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7tSLJypqK0

Last night I spent some time putting together a quick-and-dirty tutorial of the current pre-alpha test's build mode controls.

Not great but serves the purpose, I guess.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 02:06:05 PM »

That ending part (the exploring) made was actually funny, and I think it was the song in the background combined with bouncing around hills at 200 mph.
the music is looking good!
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 02:07:37 PM »

That ending part (the exploring) made was actually funny, and I think it was the song in the background combined with bouncing around hills at 200 mph.
the music is looking good!

Heheh.  Thanks.  I thought the music might add to the funniness. Smiley  Too bad it got so darkened in the upload process.  I should have rolled time forward first.

Maybe I will make a video of just me running around the world at 4x speed. Smiley
Trecool
Donators

I love drums, I love Guitar, I love Mythruna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 04:38:01 PM »

Thank Paul !

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 08:43:26 AM »

I think all the random players I meet on the game are probably coming from watching your videos on youtube...

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 09:35:32 AM »

I think all the random players I meet on the game are probably coming from watching your videos on youtube...

Some.  I see a huge spike in traffic in general when one of the new Polish videos goes up.  Based solely on traffic, the Polish rank nearly as high as English/American.  With French and Australian sometimes tying or vying for a close third.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 08:09:23 AM »

Yea I was last week and 2 polish people were on, one could speak fluent English pretty well. The other one just kinda... Shouted random English words and didn't listen to me  Tongue. Most people that get on Mythruna don't talk much Nice to know that people from around the world are very fond of this game though!  Grin

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: