Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 07:26:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get inside the block  (Read 4674 times)
Baalterror

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2012, 08:14:42 PM »

Hi im new here and i try mythruna (BTW really nice game and wait to see more content Wink ) i just found a funny lag. Just dig to the ground and when you are like 7 block deep just put a block 3 block above you and start putting block under you, you will stuck in the block and see all around you inside the block just like you are under the world xD that funny and i don,t know if someone found this. Sorry for my bad english im french xDDDDD  Grin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 08:32:28 PM »

Hi im new here and i try mythruna (BTW really nice game and wait to see more content Wink ) i just found a funny lag. Just dig to the ground and when you are like 7 block deep just put a block 3 block above you and start putting block under you, you will stuck in the block and see all around you inside the block just like you are under the world xD that funny and i don,t know if someone found this. Sorry for my bad english im french xDDDDD  Grin

Glad you are having fun with the game.

It currently lets you place blocks on top of yourself.  This will eventually be fixed but it's useful for being able to see and test things so I've left it in.  For example, if I need to check if faces are properly hidden between two different block types then I can place one on my head.  Another case is searching for natural caves... where you can dig a deep hole and then put a block on your head.
Baalterror

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 08:39:55 PM »

ok ^^ and i found something else.... its normal if i look up i can do a 360* with my head verticaly ?  Huh
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 08:43:29 PM »

ok ^^ and i found something else.... its normal if i look up i can do a 360* with my head verticaly ?  Huh

It's a known issue that will be fixed later.  The camera will get a total rewrite at some point and I don't want to spend too much time fixing this version.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: