Mythruna
April 24, 2024, 03:43:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone finished it...  (Read 7577 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2011, 05:31:06 PM »

I just found this... you can't even really see the whole thing in view at once even at full clip:

I suspect that the neighbors won't be 100% happy with this in their back yards but I do have to thank the user for finally picking a spot that didn't obliterate anything.  And they even have a room for the bridge but it is unfurnished... I may have to rush a teleport command so that people can get inside without wrecking it.

While I hesitate to condone this sort of hacked client spamming... the results in this case touch one of my weak spots. Smiley

(709, -573 for the curious.)  I wonder if the user (whom I'll leave anonymous for the time being) plans to furnish it... or round off some of the rough edges. Smiley
Atlas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 01:55:18 AM »

Amazing.
gametoker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 06:07:12 PM »

I checked it out last night.  Totally awesome!
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 07:12:18 PM »

I think I need to make them a captain's chair placeable and put it up in the bridge.

I don't know if the player plans to do anything else with it but there are lights all over the inside of it so I know they've explored it. Smiley  And the bridge has big windows where the view screen would be.
steric
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 07:36:06 PM »

So was this built legit or with a modeling program? I only ask out of ignorance as I'm not yet familiar with 3rd party programs for this game. If this is legit than yeah its obviously impressive.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 08:42:41 PM »

Nah, someone definitely hacked their client for this one.  I watched part of it getting generated in the sky and sent some messages to the guy creating it because it looked like it was going to wipe out some other structures.  He didn't respond but he did end up moving it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: