Mythruna
April 29, 2024, 01:42:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Foods in Mythruna  (Read 4845 times)
steric
Donators

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2012, 06:47:06 PM »

So yeah every game has its trademark food right?

mushrooms in mario
cherries in pac man
pork in minecraft
cake in portal lol

What will Mythrunas be? Let me know and next weekend I'll cook it and put up pics.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 06:50:16 PM »

Hahah... dragon steak?  Not sure, really.

To break the mold, I'm thinking that instead of having regular chickens that I might mix a chicken with a Toucan and call it a "Chican".

Maybe we should have wedges of cheese in all of the different block shapes.  heheh.
steric
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 06:54:38 PM »

ok yeah I dig that idea. I always liked plenty of options when it comes to food. I mean its probably not complex to add in variety. You might still get a picture of some chicken/other bird mashup next weekend. I have a friend over on friday nights when we play lan minecraft (who is actually a fantastic cook), so maybe we cook something weird.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 06:59:30 PM »

ok yeah I dig that idea. I always liked plenty of options when it comes to food. I mean its probably not complex to add in variety. You might still get a picture of some chicken/other bird mashup next weekend. I have a friend over on friday nights when we play lan minecraft (who is actually a fantastic cook), so maybe we cook something weird.

Heheh.

Yeah, I want the game to have lots of food types if I can.  Like other RPGs.  Food that keeps forever, food that goes stale, food you can grow, food you can make (bread, cake, etc), and so on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: