Mythruna
May 01, 2024, 05:06:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tree's  (Read 9118 times)
telikos

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2012, 08:55:39 PM »

Was just wondering if i place a pine sapling will it eventually turn into a large pine tree? also is there a link to any user specific info similiar to what would be on a wiki page for mythruna.

ps.any news on more fluid water mechanics?

-luv this game
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 09:00:10 PM »

Was just wondering if i place a pine sapling will it eventually turn into a large pine tree?

No, not yet.  Sorry.

also is there a link to any user specific info similiar to what would be on a wiki page for mythruna.

There is a wiki but it doesn't have much content.  It was getting so spammed that I eventually had to disable new accounts completely.

Right now the forums are the best place to find info.

...or it may be that I don't understand what you are asking.

ps.any news on more fluid water mechanics?

No news.  Though I do want to at least make the water self-repairing and unclickable.  I'm getting really tired of degriefing the water all over the world.

-luv this game

Thanks! Smiley
telikos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 06:19:33 PM »

Also i would really appreciate it whenever u get on the server sometime in a month or so im guessing could you please give my charecter telikos the city property.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 08:41:17 PM »

Also i would really appreciate it whenever u get on the server sometime in a month or so im guessing could you please give my charecter telikos the city property.

Next time I'm on when you are on.  It could be a few days, though.
Andy
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 02:27:28 AM »

Why is it that all trees look beautiful except the one in singleplayer near the starting point at 534/508 which looks like a tree in "the other game"?
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 04:02:43 AM »

the trees use to be spongey blocks and thats just one of the places that doesnt have the new land generating code or something i believe. thats sort of what paul explained to me ages ago but i butchered it Tongue

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 09:32:18 AM »

Why is it that all trees look beautiful except the one in singleplayer near the starting point at 534/508 which looks like a tree in "the other game"?

I replaced most of the ones in the default building set (which includes some land around spawn, too, because it's really just sections of the world that are saved)... but I must have missed one.

As FutureB says, that's what all of the trees used to look like in the early versions of the engine.
Andy
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 11:31:05 AM »

Good replacement! The new trees look way more realistic Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2012, 11:42:43 AM »

Yes, wait until the move with the wind like the grass... and wait until I implement changing of leaves with the seasons. (The trees already support this but a) I don't have the other seasonal effects implemented, b) I don't have weather yet, and c) winter trees still look horrible and I need to work on it some more.)
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2012, 11:44:52 AM »

Yes, wait until the move with the wind like the grass... and wait until I implement changing of leaves with the seasons. (The trees already support this but a) I don't have the other seasonal effects implemented, b) I don't have weather yet, and c) winter trees still look horrible and I need to work on it some more.)
BOO you! Let us place those new leaves as decorations :3
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 12:00:40 PM »

They are the same leaves... just they have transitions built into them.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2012, 12:19:48 PM »

They are the same leaves... just they have transitions built into them.
Ooh, then make it so we can change them between the different transitions :3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: